Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Just Watched "Bird Box" And It Was More Than Dope - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just Watched "Bird Box" And It Was More Than Dope (602 Views)

I Just Watched -spiral: From The Book Of Saw (2021)( Link Available) / I Just Watched Coming To America 2 / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Watched "Bird Box" And It Was More Than Dope by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is my first time watching a scary and horror movie that didn't end in horror. But damn, every minute was chilly like i was in the movie. Without your blindfolds, you commit suicide as a result of an invisible entity that toys with your mind. Once you look at it, you're gone! The world was nearly wiped out and this woman and her two kids had to get to safety, blindfolded. Mehn, go and watch this movie.

Movie Name: Bird Box

#Birdbox

Re: Just Watched "Bird Box" And It Was More Than Dope by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
The movie was just there. I recommend it but it wasn’t mindblowing. Netflix really picks nice entertaining movies.

1 Like

Re: Just Watched "Bird Box" And It Was More Than Dope by OgaBuhari: 1:46am On Dec 31, 2018
make I go download am sha Hope it's worth the hype

(1) (Reply)

Thanos Funeral Trends On Twitter / Ultimate Love Nigeria Season 1 / What If The Old Man Died During The Tug Of War (SQUID GAME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.