Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,641 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies (29185 Views)

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family / The Adeleke Ancestral Lineage Have Always Been Into Ibo Women More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Siena247(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Make God nor let Davido issue kill this woman

1 Like

Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Delaw00(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi
GLOBALINF:
This woman need sprititual cleaning She’s not normal at all It’s now confirmed...
Anyway for those willing to study in cyprus Check my signature
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Delaw00(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi
GLOBALINF:
This woman need sprititual cleaning She’s not normal at all It’s now confirmed...
Anyway for those willing to study in cyprus Check my signature
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by nwanyionitsha: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has mentioned that there is curse on the Adeleke family and Davido has the responsibility to break that in 21 days.

Olunloyo also wrote on her Instagram that Davido's DMW, HKN and OBO acronyms are going to associated with the Illuminati in 2019 and so they should be avoided by anyone who cares about their lives.

She wrote:

#ProphetKOO If u are a Davido fan, It's time for you to DETACH now. OBO, DMW, HKN is the leader of the Illuminati for 2019. Anyone that mentions these acronyms are doomed in the 666 realm. Nothing can go well, businesses failed, jobs lost, standstill bank accounts, failure. My prophecy will come to pass. Women that attend his concerts will get sexually harassed or assaulted. There is an Adeleke curse which had to be broken.

Davido has 48 hrs to fulfill his late mother's wish to cleanse the evil trailing him & his fans. She told me to tell him to read King David's Psalm 21 twenty one times before January 1st. Pay attention to verse 12 she said. She said she gave birth to him the 21st day

Davido has exactly 30 hours left to apologize properly to 8 people or the Adeleke curse will never be broken in 2019. His mother told me to tell him to focus on Psalm 21 verse 11-12. The psalm must be read 21 times before midnight Dec 31st 2018. The 666 realm will be unleashed mercilessly in 2019.

https://lailasnews.com/theres-curse-on-the-adeleke-family-olunloyo-delivers-more-prophecies/

This woman's madness is pairless. Tueh....

1 Like

Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by edifyinvestment(f): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Get all network data within minutes MTN, GLO AIRTEL, ETISALAT at cheap prices check my signature for contacts
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by kayalla(f): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2018
if na so curse dey be every Nigerian would like to be cursed like them. cursed with millions or cursed millionaire undecided

but this woman brain is overheating again o
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Rumobaba: 2:14am On Dec 31, 2018
This woman go fine when she de much Younger. Well gossip business, Cant really tell how it works.
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by thunderbabs: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2018
This old irritating woman should read Genesis - Revelation back to back to gain sanity...
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by sulakishop(m): 4:55am On Dec 31, 2018
So this woman has not been taken for psychiatric evaluation?
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by pagorino(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2018
You can see this woman deserves to b jailed for life... Y hating on another person just to have traffic on ur blog or ur bleeping journalism. We no go donate money for u I swear if arrested again. Fool at 50 grin
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Abeg I need that type of Cause to happen to Me...........
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Vinstel: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2018
So kemi don turn prophet now? Wonders shall never end
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by newdawn2017(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Dmpaul:
lol. A woman hu doesn't knw u and yu probably didn't knw appears to u in ur dream ,ehen!, tells u bad things dat'll befall her son,ok, u wake up and remember it all exactly. Shuuu.
Dis woman nid sense in 2019.
Let dis shit end in 2019.

what kind of foolish typing is dis? Re u chatting with ur contacts on WhatsApp? What u ve written here is incomprehensible. undecided
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
newdawn2017:
what kind of foolish typing is dis? Re u chatting with ur contacts on WhatsApp? What u ve written here is incomprehensible. undecided
luk and pass.
Biko!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2018
newdawn2017:
reasonable people dat read it, undrstud nd liked it did nt complain.
Enta bush and die!
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Heloct(f): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
There is this disease called Alzheimer.. It's happening so early with this woman.
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by newdawn2017(f): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Dmpaul:

reasonable people dat read it, undrstud nd liked it did nt complain.
Enta bush and die!
u mean those two foolish fools like u?
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 01, 2019
newdawn2017:
u mean those two foolish fools like u?
not at all.
I mean d foolish fools lyk ur parents!
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by newdawn2017(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dmpaul:

not at all.
I mean d foolish fools lyk ur parents!
nope! Like ur blockus undecided
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
newdawn2017:
nope! Like ur blockus undecided
i got no blockus, ask ur dad hu has.
Re: There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies by newdawn2017(f): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dmpaul:

i got no blockus, ask ur dad hu has.
u do. Check under ur upper thigh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes / Patoranking Recounts How Timaya Pulled Him From The Ghetto And Changed His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.