Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Burning Question. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Burning Question. (377 Views)

Burning Wind: The Best Love Story From Webnovel / The Burning Shop (true Life Story) / My Burning Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burning Question. by gabrielGROUCH: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
apologies if this comes out of left field.....are there readers of old Greek folklore among us?.......the great Zeus and others etcetra etcetera..... I need reviews of what I'm bout to pen down....a recounting of the Greek tales.

Many writers have given their own thoughts bout it, movies made bout it with little or no twist, like the legend of Hercules, or Titans, not forgetting the tales of Achilles etcetera etcetera......so there's premise already for it, now a new writer wants to try his hand at it...and he needs criticisms..for there will be plenty of disagreeable moments. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Feminism In Nigeria / WORLD POETRY DAY: A Poet Eulogizes Achebe on the 6th Year of his Death / Sleeping On The Same Bed With My Crush Part1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.