Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) (36726 Views)

Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Zenithsblog(f): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
A Lagos State House of Assembly aspirant, Moses Nnaekpe shared photos and video of a woman who brutally beaten by her husband.

“I was coming home this evening and I stumbled on this woman that was beaten by her husband. I took her to the husband to find out what happened, he told me it's none of my business that he has the right to beat her. I quickly sent her for treatment and got the idiot arrested.

Every home has its challenge, but we must not result to this. If this guy isn't tamed now, he may kill this woman one day. #ReportDomesticViolence
#HonMosesKashimawo.”

The violent husband was arrested last Friday, and has been in cell. The victim on Sunday made an appeal for his release but asked that he is made to sign an undertaken stating tha the will never beat her again.

Watch video of his interview with the victim today, in which she agreed to settle the matter within the family.

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-who-was-brutally-beaten-by-her-husband-wants-the-matter-settled-within-the-family-video/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mumu! He won't be at u again. He wld jus kee u

10 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Abortions: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
WTF is U have the right to beat her? She resemble Arsenal Stoopidi

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by ojun50(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Sha, now i understand why the man said he has d right,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by delzbaba(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
stupid man

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by chiommy123(f): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Some people are just heartless

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by johnpologyidea(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Any man that lay hand on his wife is a disease to his children, please don't pass that disease to your male children .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by aleeyus(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
hvb
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Goanert: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bam bam
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ok

What a domestic violence

But really yorubas are not trying where there women is.....

Those ladies are meant to be taken care of.

If u can't take care of ur wife, why marrying her.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by babyfaceafrica: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
is that all?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by nellybadas: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by daddytime(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Poverty induced anger...it is well

Poor people too dey vex anyhow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by aishapmbtoto: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
O'boy, this one tire me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Ogaga87(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
This man's stupidity is second to none

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Eiiya...maybe bcoz she no fine

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by pabon(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is so wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
The man is wicked how would he be beating
Someone beautiful as this

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is serious. That man is not normal. Haba

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Miles91(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Plz where is the blood coming from? there is no cut on her forehead but she has her forehead covered with plaster.. Politicians and stragies for votes

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Unik3030: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Ok

What a domestic violence

But really yorubas are not trying where there women is.....

Those ladies are meant to be taken care of.

If u can't take care of ur wife, why marrying her.
where was it written that they are Yoruba's now. u this tribal dogs self

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Kharol1234: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
i no fit beat woman ooo if u do ur rubbish finish i go just dae look u nobody go tel u b4 ur braon reset....and e sure me say dat man no go fit fight e fellow men for outsyd dem go just kill am...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Omudia11: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
only Arsenal football club has the right to be beaten like this..................
the man is a coward but most ladies are the architect of their problems,as a man,
if you can ignore a woman and her razor tongue,you are destined for greatness,....... a woman's tounge is worth more than three hundred humiliation and downfall, they will make you feel less than a man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Unik3030:
where was it written that they are Yoruba's now. u this tribal dogs self

I just said the blunt truth.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Unik3030: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I just said the blunt truth.

Good night.
so igbos no dey beat their wives? what about emeka ike n dat guy that anchors who wants to b a millionaire? even papa obinna don beat him wife today. village e-rat, your brain dey leak.... osu

12 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by mids(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please where is d rest room here

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Ubdavis(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
A women who values her life would not stay in such life threatening marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by Ubdavis(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Miles91:
Plz where is the blood coming from? there is no cut on her forehead but she has her forehead covered with plaster.. Politicians and stragies for votes

From above
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Abortions:
WTF is U have the right to beat her? She resemble Arsenal Stoopidi

why na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) by RevenGeMission: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yeyenatu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found / Beninese Cook Wanted For Stealing $10,000, Jewellery In Lagos; ₦2M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.