Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. (675 Views)

The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Autologic workshop compilation of daunting car issues :Diagnosis and fix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by Idisib: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
I have a plan to own a car this year. I have been pushing this due to my little savings but with this plan I think I might be able to get me a car.
I want a car of year 2000 upward thats probably being abandoned or not working or perhaps needs some known servicing issues.
I plan to fix it up to my taste with my financial plan over a period and use it afterwards. So if you have any or want to offload yours let me know and let's resurrect a car from the dead
Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by thelegend1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
You don't need the headache, unless you're an experienced mechanical engineer. You will continue to spend and spend...Get a new car

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by erapidtransport(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jetta 07 available .DM me
Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by olayinks007(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pray u get a good car jor, whc one b bad car..
A good one is coming ur Way @ cheap price wey no go too take much 4rm u.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by Buffalo2(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
I understand
Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by double3(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bad idea bro, save up and get ur self a good ride

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by idu1(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2018
No
Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by waleco2008: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Try to save more is better you get a good car Than visiting mechanic, our Mechanic are not smiling oooo most of them are doing the work because no job.
Car is not an asset but liability start little, if you can afford Tokunbo or any other small car is better, try all you can to avoid our mechanic.
Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by dbelovd(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by Idisib: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Thanks alot really appreciate!
thelegend1:
You don't need the headache, unless you're an experienced mechanical engineer. You will continue to spend and spend...Get a new car
Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by Idisib: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Amen! Thanks!
olayinks007:
Pray u get a good car jor, whc one b bad car..
A good one is coming ur Way @ cheap price wey no go too take much 4rm u.
Re: I Want To Buy A Bad Car With Good Exterior At Cheap And Fix It Gradually. by calabaman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
@OP:

Heed the advice of commentors above me.

I have tried, wat u are thinking....trust me it was HELL and had to sell of the car after changing the engine and gearbox na so so push inside traffic.

Currently not mobile. But keep the faith.....mobility is coming our way in 2019.

Cheers mate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2004 Toyota Matrix / 2007 Toyota Camry XLE With DVD Android Sys @2.750 / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.