Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) (3664 Views)

My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel / "I Cover You In Blood Of Jesus" Singer Teni Prays For Cleaners Of Highrise: / Dbanj Says What He Feels About His Son's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dbanj just shared a picture of himself, Wizkid & DJ maphorisa on his instagram page; along with a meme caption saying 'mo cover e', a protective term which means 'I cover you'.

We never knew they were that close.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br7s6WdBvv1/

Lalasticlala, mynd44, missyB3

1 Like

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Hard man, Hard man.

You built swimming pool inside your parlour for your infant child to swim in.

You should convert the coverage to sense, use take safety precautions.
Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by Ibramamahi(m): 2:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Not seen them together before

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol
Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Bangalore & Baba Nla that's the spirit undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 5:52am On Dec 31, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Hard man, Hard man.
Guy hope u will borrow ur self brain in 2019 sha

4 Likes

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by ValCon888: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2018
These days, na wizkid suppose cover you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by Dirkcoyt: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2018
ValCon888:

These days, na wizkid suppose cover you.
Wizkid’s cover D’banj?

Yeah yeah drake should cover jayz grin

It’s not by music

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by hyfr(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Dj maphorisa. Seen!!
Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by KingLennon(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2018
The koko master and star boy friendship goals. D'banj sold our music to the International market but Wizkid rebranded it and made it more popular.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Mheen

The sacrifice is really working ooo

This guy dead career just resuscitated after that sacrifice. If you know, you know.
Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by GleestarsMag: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
DAVIDO LIVE IN CONCERT VS WIZKID MADE IN LAGOS SHUTDOWN @EKO ATLANTIC 2018

WATCH NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-Yw1jrTPE

Wizkid “Made In Lagos” concert, powered by XChange.NG held on the 23rd of December, 2018.

The show had a star-studded line-up which included Kcee, Mayorkun, Mallek Berry, Slim Case, CDQ, Harrysong and Skepta all the way from the U.K. There was a lot of merriment and energy in the crowd and gifts incurring cash prices and an iPhone X.

Wizkid entertained the fans with new and old hits alike and the fans found themselves feeling extremely nostalgic as he performed holla at your boy and other fan favourites.

WATCH NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjZOeBHk47g

DAVIDO LIVE IN CONCERT STUNNING PERFORMANCE 2018 AT EKO ATLANTIC #DavidoLiveInConcert #Davido #IamDavido #DavidoConcert2018 #Lagos #30BG #LagosParty #EkoAtlantic #Burnaboy

Music star Davido shut down lagos with his Davido Live concert which took place, 27th of December, 2018 at Eko Atlantic, Lagos. Watch live performance of Davido live in concert 2018.

WHO IS BETTER ON STAGE?

mynairaland2018:
Dbanj just shared a picture of himself, Wizkid & DJ maphorisa on his instagram page; along with a meme caption saying 'mo cover e', a protective term which means 'I cover you'.

We never knew they were that close.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br7s6WdBvv1/

Lalasticlala, mynd44, missyB3
Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Wizkid’s cover D’banj?

Yeah yeah drake should cover jayz grin

It’s not by music
wizkid is bigger than dbanj oga

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
wizkid is bigger than dbanj oga
I agree but honour to whom honour is due. Everyone has their time. There's no cause for disrespect.

1 Like

Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by davecris(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Hard man, Hard man.

many are mad. Few are roaming the streets
Re: 'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Hard man, Hard man.

noted Mr sense

(1) (Reply)

How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. / Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter / New Yoruba Movie "Unforgivable" Directed By Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.