Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) (20087 Views)

Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by FunctionX(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2018
ALRIGHT
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Chydo63(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2018
The thing about shop lifting is you never know when to stop. I just pity her, because writer 2 & even gate men will fight over her puna.
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by jhnmilano: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Not guilty... Hmm I think I like that part
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by pally123: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2018
ValCon888:

Those hard core lesbians are waiting for you in jail
She's more likely to love it
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2018
The age old conundrum. Who will guard the guards?

1 Like

Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by klever18(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2018
usher her to kirikiri so she can sart modelling there.
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Tats(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Loss Generating Officer grin
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Chiefjosy(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2018
PrettyGist:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/loss-prevention-officer-allegedly-steals-n4-2m-companys-goods/amp/

As beautiful as you are Smh. If you have travelled to Canada with a good standard of living, you won’t have thought of that

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

Secure your future
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by wanakak: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
her toto go smell fire for jail[color=#990000][/color]
Passionate888:
Stellamaris Colledge PH
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
What Is Beautiful About This Thieving B!Tch?
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018
If she was not servicing someone in management (and it ended), I would be surprised.
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018
You put them in a sensitive position and they _fuck up. That is how the slay queen in my office was stealing iPhones, shoes, clothes and living large. Even the day we caught her she had 4 iPhones with her and a pack of genuine silver spoons.

Pretty kleptomaniac.
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
The age old conundrum. Who will guard the guards?
As in ehn...
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
She admitted stealing solo....

Yet she pleaded NOT GUILTY.

Village People and factory reset shocked
That's Nigerian judiciary for you. Sometimes its seems the system is a joke. Someone confesses to a crime on record and comes to court to plead not guilty. Tell me which sane country such happens. Look at Evans case as another instance.

Sincerely speaking, I don't blame Nnamdi for calling this country a zoo.
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by papadoculus(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
She admitted stealing solo....
Yet she pleaded NOT GUILTY.
Village People and factory reset shocked
sometimes self I dey wonder who sitdown customize law?? so if the girl get the bail. hw would d victim gain justice frm that?
Re: Loss Prevention Officer Steals N4.2M Company’s Goods (Photo) by Alao96(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Passionate888:
Stellamaris Colledge PH

Na her school ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos) / Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.