Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Should Gospel Musicians Instrumentalist Be Paid? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Should Gospel Musicians Instrumentalist Be Paid? (428 Views)

Should Gospel Music Fans In Nigeria Crucify Forbes Over Michael W Smith? / Should Gospel Artist Be Paid? / Nigeria's Contemporary And Gospel Musicians, Comedians Their Alma Mata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Gospel Musicians Instrumentalist Be Paid? by daveobasi1: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2018
SHOULD GOSPEL MUSICIANS INSTRUMENTALIST BE PAID?

There is this big question that is going on in the mind of every music minister and instrumentalist. The question is "Is is it right for an instrumentalist or music ministers to paid?". From the look of things, am also an instrumentalist, and i think it is right for the church to put gospel musicians and instrumentalist on their payroll, if they are employed as a church staff. But i also feel it is not appropriate for gospel musicians to charge churches, because it is the work......continue reading: https://gospeltrendzblog..com/2018/12/should-gospel-musicians-instrumentalist.html
Re: Should Gospel Musicians Instrumentalist Be Paid? by ifex370(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2018
So after rehearsing and imputing ones entire life into being a wordy instrumentalist you'll now come n tell me thank You, don't mention...

How am I supposed to eat then...

Religion is the reason why so many of them go secular

1 Like

Re: Should Gospel Musicians Instrumentalist Be Paid? by daveobasi1: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2018
can u please kindly drop this comment on this thread on our blog. you really have a point. @ifex

here is the link: https://gospeltrendzblog..com/2018/12/should-gospel-musicians-instrumentalist.html
Re: Should Gospel Musicians Instrumentalist Be Paid? by RevenGeMission: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2018
I had this argument with a pianist friend, his church CCC built cathedral obviously there's lot of inflow so I asked does he get paid as the CM

He said no its God's work

Indeed its God's work but thus is someone who they hijack at will even if it's inconvenient, he plays fir his church, they send him to other smaller churches to play, set instruments, gather instrumentalists, but no kobo is paid to him

Although he goes to shows under his boss, I still think at least Sundays or month ends he should be remunerated for his services

1 Like

Re: Should Gospel Musicians Instrumentalist Be Paid? by daveobasi1: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2018
you are right @revengemission at least he should be appreciated , you have a point also.

please kindly drop this comment on our blog, we so much appreciate: https://gospelmnetworkblog..com/2018/12/should-gospel-musicians-instrumentalist.html

thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Biography And Life Of Yung Jaypee / Styles P - Never Fight An African (2019 New Official Music Video) / [music] D Gold – Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.