Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Say Hello In Nigerian Languages The Easy Way - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Say Hello In Nigerian Languages The Easy Way (948 Views)

Christmas In Nigerian Languages: Cultural Diversity / How Many Nigerian Languages Can You Speak? / Languages Spoken In Each Of The 36 States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Say Hello In Nigerian Languages The Easy Way by AJIKOLA: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2018
With an alledged population of about 180 million people in nigeria, with different cultures, speaking different languages and eating different foods, there is a need for a basic form of conversing with each other, and the least place you can start is by greeting each other which brings me to the word how to say hello in Nigerian languages.

In your place of work, there is a need for it. In social settings there is a need for it. You meet someone for the first time that you probably would want to keep up with, you need it.

Infact there is no doubt to the fact that it is one of the most important basic social skills we have to develop.

So if what brought you here is to learn "how to say hello in Nigerian languages"?
or
"how to greet in Nigerian languages(yoruba, igbo, hausa,)"?
or
"how to say how are you in Nigerian languages"?

then I will advise you to stay put and don't click the back button because I will be sharing various ways you can "say hello to a Nigerian" easily and fast�.

Read more: Hello in nigerian languages the easy way

(1) (Reply)

Ekpo Dance In My Community\ Cultural Day Celebration / Benin City: Evidence That Nigeria Was Better Than London, Security, Hunger Etc / Fg To Ban Smoking In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.