Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Migrating To Togo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrating To Togo (1309 Views)

The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! / Migrating To Netherlands From Nigeria / How To Get To Togo From Lagos By Road For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrating To Togo by TUKAY89(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
PLS NAIRALANDER I WISH TO MIGRATE TO TOGO/COTE D'IVORE FOR A BETTER LIFE AND I HAVE LITTLE MONEY WITH ME PLS OUT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE I NEED YOUR ADVICE
Re: Migrating To Togo by Jayneek(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
TUKAY89:
PLS NAIRALANDER I WISH TO MIGRATE TO TOGO/COTE D'IVORE FOR A BETTER LIFE AND I HAVE LITTLE MONEY WITH ME PLS OUT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE I NEED YOUR ADVICE

These are both French speaking countries with a very different way of life. I am based in Senegal but I do travel to Togo and Ivory Coast on a regular basis. Life in Togo is easier compared to Ivory Coast and even Senegal. In these countries you have to be very sharp because 95% of people don't speak English. The mostly speak French or their local languages so first of all getting a job is impossible expect you can speak French very well. Also doing business is the best option just that you have to blend with other Nigerians who have stayed for long and can speak French or the local languages because your business cannot flow well when people can't understand your English.

In all you can always pull through as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Migrating To Togo by TUKAY89(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
thanks man i love your advice so how is life in senegal is it more better compared to d two countries
Re: Migrating To Togo by DexterousOne(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
TUKAY89:
you will not get a reasonable job in Togo

That's for sure

You might b successful with business in Ivory Coast tho.

And with little money, I won't advice you to make that move just yet.

2 Likes

Re: Migrating To Togo by TUKAY89(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

you will not get a reasonable job in Togo

That's for sure

You might b successful with business in Ivory Coast tho.

And with little money, I won't advice you to make that move just yet.
NICE ONE BRO i accept ur advice HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Migrating To Togo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2019
TUKAY89:
Better remain in naija. As naija bad reach e still better pass all these places

1 Like

Re: Migrating To Togo by Sheq: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Better remain in naija. As naija bad reach e still better pass all these places
you don go there before.... bad belle...enemy of progress.....

op please listen to no one except those who have been there... then you can pray for nigeria from abroad... people have been dying for this country without reward... if you can run ..Run! you dont need to be a billionaire..but peace of mind is everything

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Issued 2 Depart On Friday..help! / The Most Distinctive Taxis From Around The World (photos) / Which Country In Africa Is Best For A Nurse To Migrate To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.