Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,925 members, 7,838,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences (24169 Views)

How Richest Benin Yahoo Boy Caught With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge / How Popular BENIN Yahoo Boy Confess After Money Ritual Failed To Work From Baba / How 15 Years Benin Yahoo Boys Spray Over 10 Million Naira After Plusup & Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
dem wan buy benz
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Kundagarten: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
I agree with Oba.
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Strikethem: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

You would know....from your mum and sisters cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
The title is misleading, those were not the words of The Oba. The Oba as the father of his Kingdom was warning the youths to desist from abominable acts such as money rituals. The person who wrote this title is a clickbater trying to sensationalize everything and get comments and views. You guys need to learn respect and stop turning everything into a joke.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Hoodbilonia: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
e don reach b side
nawa o
if e enter afonja side
men afonjas go hail
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by CELEBRITIZ(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
pls dnt scare me , i was warned about going there wt panties
DONT tell me you ain't joking? Cause this is a serious case
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by FATBAYO(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Benz logo be like pant we Dem soak in Syd Koko aye .....Benin boys needs Benz
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by olaeffect(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Morbeta11:
If used pants gives money..... Then let them buy ship load of Okirika(ok) from Yankee and cashout in hard currency. smiley

too much sense will not kill you gringrin
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am so Sure that this Pant Stealing is Not Applicable to Yoruba Girls,Because No Ritualist in his Right Senses Can Stand the Odor Comes out from the Pants
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
prolog2:
The title is misleading, those were not the words of The Oba. The Oba as the father of his Kingdom was warning the youths to desist from abominable acts such as money rituals. The person who wrote this title is a clickbater trying to sensationalize everything and get comments and views. You guys need to learn respect and stop turning everything into a joke.
welcome to nairaland.

I'll show you what this Yoruba guy said about the Edo in 2011.

Never trust the Yoruba and never support the Igbo

Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by BrokenCock: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Why Yoruba girls pant no dey miss sef?
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Lol I’m not yahoo man ooo. It’s me resener, also chief alex
chief one man riot ..hw far,

because of u i was banned by my enemy
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
pepezaz:
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, has warned Nigerian youths, especially yahoo boys stealing pants for money rituals to desist from the act or face the consequences

Oba Ewuare gave the warning on Sunday during a thanksgiving service at the Holy Aruosa Cathedral in Benin to round off the 2018 annual Igue Festival Celebrations, Vanguard reports.

He said youths who cling to the illusion that they could become wealthy by killing people or stealing female underwear for ritual purposes, would no doubt face the consequence.

He added that the behaviour was abominable and alien to Benin customs and tradition.

The monarch interceded for Nigeria and her leaders and urged politicians and youths to shun acts that could undermine free, fair and credible elections in 2019.
The Oba also warned politicians to desist from violence and other acts inimical to the electoral process.

He cautioned youths not to allow themselves to be used as political thugs to cause mayhem during elections.

The Oba was accompanied by his wives to the church service which was conducted in Edo language.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/yahoo-boys-stealing-pants-will-face-the-consequences-oba-of-benin

Story
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Lol sorry for that. Make i do Canada visa for you now
chief go n sitdown already dubai is enough 4 me
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Are you in Dubai presently?
No ,i didnt go dis yuletide because of badmarket
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by ChiefAlex(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Westaslave2:
Tell oba akiolu dat he cant do more dan ji agworagwo
As 4 ur haters na chiefalex n his direct moniker resener d yahoo plus guy
Westaslave, I’m not her hater ooo
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by ChiefAlex(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dey might be mynd77 alternative monikkers
I’m the same person
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by AnalQueenluci: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2019
Bmaster:
you can't be serious.
are you grin you can't be serious.
are you
i have seen it inside d pot
Re: Oba Of Benin: Yahoo Boys Stealing Pants Will Face The Consequences by AnalQueenluci: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2019
CELEBRITIZ:

DONT tell me you ain't joking? Cause this is a serious case
am damn serious but it have been found

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By Police In Malaysia (Disturbing Photos) / Boy Snatches His Step-Mother's Car In Kaduna State. Photos / How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.