Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) (32661 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by Alliadekolaforu: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Inna Laha waina ileyi rojihun �� , use to stay on dsame street with This kid , he was my junior at modirasat then he was a gentle soul doesn’t talk much but I can’t say of his behavior for past 2yrs afterI moved
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Deposit 400k for Canada Visa wey no be ur papa own the embassy. 400k inside ur account no Visa who gain ?

Only a fool will fall for ur scam quote author=Chiefjosy post=74326454]
Hmmm Na wa oooo
Rip

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature
[/quote]
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by peteco: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin ;D07036563835

Life goes on

Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
More APC vote going down

Killing and hardship is becoming normal thing in Nigeria.
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Hmmm Na wa oooo
Rip

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature
scammer
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
peteco:
grin grin ;D07036563835

Life goes on
two of our mods
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by Pascchal: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
The news is just coming now

The said dead guy lives opposite me
I don't know if he's a cultist or not but the the rate of cult killings in oworoshoki is very rampant.

About 6 persons have been killed in the past 3 months here in oworoshoki
This is the only reported case.

This guy is due to travel out next month (January) to play professional football in Europe
The only son of his mother

Rest in peace Yusuf olatunji
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Cumtroller:
More of this please.

Afonja’s should keep killing themselves so we can move in fully and develop the state.
economic migrants are welcome
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by Triggerlord(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
embarassed
unilagfreshest:
Mayhem struck last night in oworoshoki area of Lagos , when groups suspected to be cultist brought down a man called Yusuf in his early 20's .
He was matcheted severely with his 2 hands chopped off.
Cult related activities has been rampant in oworoshoki in the last 24 months.
Effort of the police and the police division in oworoshoki have proven abortive and seems they are unbothered.
unilagfreshest:
Mayhem struck last night in oworoshoki area of Lagos , when groups suspected to be cultist brought down a man called Yusuf in his early 20's .
Effort of the police and the police division in oworoshoki have proven abortive and seems they are unbothered.
unilagfreshest:
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by zoomman(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:
I like his trousers.
shocked
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
pythonkid:
Why do Nigerians thinks that anyone murdered gruesomely automatically was a cultist thus shunning proper investigation?? What kinda animals do I share the same air with ?
if he was not a member he won't got slaughter like a chicken..kill and get killed is there common slogan,forgiveness is a sin while stealing is permitted..
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by lilytender: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
7figuresalary:
Better for him..At least he died in 2018 and won't witness d heat of Jubril's next Level Hardship.

You too can escape the hardship that awaits enemies of the country at next level by simply committing suicide.
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by iwadobo: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fake odeshi pushed this to his early grave. They form hard men after making some fake odeshi. Look at how he was cut into pieces and odeshi couldn't protect him.

Believe in odeshi at your own peril.
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pascchal:
The news is just coming now

The said dead guy lives opposite me
I don't know if he's a cultist or not but the the rate of cult killings in oworoshoki is very rampant.

About 6 persons have been killed in the past 3 months here in oworoshoki
This is the only reported case.

This guy is due to travel out next month (January) to play professional football in Europe
The only son of his mother

Rest in peace Yusuf olatunji
he was the only child from his mother? Omg, when will these boys gain sense?
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by Mrexclusive1372(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by vioment: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
I hear say na nigeria wey devil dey use get pride. 666 everywhere.
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilytender:

You too can escape the hardship that awaits enemies of the country at next level by simply committing suicide.
okay..I'll heed to this... Thanks
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
1-0 but who dey lead?
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by yrex01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Cumtroller:
More of this please.

Afonja’s should keep killing themselves so we can move in fully and develop the state.
eleribu omo !!
Re: 1 Killed As Cultists Attack Oworoshoki, Lagos Last Night (Graphic Photos) by JuzzJoel: 3:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Cumtroller:
More of this please.

Stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos / Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.