Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Transfer Money On Ecobank USSD - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Transfer Money On Ecobank USSD (1182 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Bank Like Opay, Palmpay UBA, Etc / How To Transfer Money With UBA Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code / All Transfer USSD For MTN, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money On Ecobank USSD by fadavis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Most ecobank users finds it difficult transferring money to other Banks or same bank as theirs because don’t like to wait on cashiers table at the bank and some does not have data to use the mobile app, here I will teach you the most possible ways to use the ecobank transfer code with your device. Ecobank normal ussd is *326# most people knows about it and can’t use to to make transfers from a bank to another so here’s a full tutorial you must learn to make your transaction complete.

Check also Fidelity Bank Transfer Code

How To Use Ecobank USSD For Transfer

Using the ecobank transfer code is very easy and fast if you have your phone number registered to your ecobank account. Open your dial pad, the code to transfer is *326# when you dial this code on the number used with your Ecobank account, a prompt will come up, follow the instruction closely to be able to complete the transfer. Ecobank provides very detailed instruction on how to use the code.

Continue Reading Ecobank Transfer code

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nairaland. What About You? / Wordup Y'all,i'm Danielle,i'm New Here N I'm Luvin It! / Need A Girl/friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.