Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! (1473 Views)

Rhys Miller Offiong Jailed In UK For 15 Years For Rape, Blackmail / End Time – See Graphics Of Victims Of Reported Communal Clash In Ikot Offiong, C / Graphic Photos: Victims Of Reported Communal Clash In Ikot Offiong, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
I just wish this post will make it to the front page. We might be saving people from the fraudster, Henshaw Etete.

lalasticlala and co, please help and move to the front page.

Here is a facebook thread for those wanting proof.

[url]https://web.facebook.com/Blazynpearl/posts/2382072428483437?notif_id=1547830380301308&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic_tagged[/url

This young man, by name Etete Henshaw Offiong is a fraudster. He goes about defrauding people of their hard earned money. His victims are usually those looking for jobs within the Department of State Security (DSS), as he used to work there.

Etete Henshaw is from Cross River State. He attended the University of Benin, studied Mass Communication and graduated in 2012.

He has defrauded a lot of people, including his ex-schoolmates at the University of Benin.

His last known phone numbers include 08039253464, 09093605191, 09038291609.

His last known account number with Fidelity Bank: 6014946562, Henshaw Offiong E.

It is possible that he is also into alternative fraudulent activities. Please beware!

Anyone who has any relevant info regarding his whereabouts, please, email lingoafrica@gmail.com

Please share to spread the word!

Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by Hoodbilonia: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
i don see dis boy back then for basement and cafe for anatomy gate wayback 2011
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by bamvik(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hope this is not a false accusation sha
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Its not a false accusation. I hope he sees it, so, he can try to deny it. Very heartless person.
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by Torg77: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
OmonoWrites:
This young man, by name Etete Henshaw Offiong is a fraudster. He goes about defrauding people of their hard earned money. His victims are usually those looking for jobs within the Department of State Security (DSS), as he used to work there.

Etete Henshaw is from Cross River State. He attended the University of Benin, studied Mass Communication and graduated in 2012.

He has defrauded a lot of people, including his ex-schoolmates at the University of Benin.

His last known phone numbers include 08039253464, 09093605191, 09038291609.

His last known account number with Fidelity Bank: 6014946562, Henshaw Offiong E.

It is possible that he is also into alternative fraudulent activities. Please beware!

Anyone who has any relevant info regarding his whereabouts, please, email lingoafrica@gmail.com

Please share to spread the word!

Wicked Nigerians . no bank statements as proof to show transfer of funds. No digital or paper proof. You people just get a persons pic and lie .

1 Like

Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by pythonkid(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
That dude doesn't look like he has ever worked with DSS stfu op and tell us what actually happened between d both of you.
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
pythonkid:
That dude doesn't look like he has ever worked with DSS stfu op and tell us what actually happened between d both of you.

Really? Those photos are from his university days, we got them from his facebook page. If you would use old photos to judge someone's place of work, then you should have your head examined. Block head! May you lose your source of livelihood to a fraudster, just like this unfortunate human being has done to many people. Idiot!
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Torg77:

Wicked Nigerians . no bank statements as proof to show transfer of funds. No digital or paper proof. You people just get a persons pic and lie .

You actually sounded reasonable, asking for a paper trail, until you accused the poster of lying. You are the wicked one, downplaying what people have suffered because of this young man's heartlessness. Just pray, you never fall victim to fraudsters, leaving you penniless, with mouths to feed. When it happens to you, people will laugh at you and call you a liar, insensitive pig!
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by pythonkid(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
OmonoWrites:

Really? Those photos are from his university days, we got them from his facebook page. If you would use old photos to judge someone's place of work, then you should have your head examined. Block head! May you lose your source of livelihood to a fraudster, just like this unfortunate human being has done to many people. Idiot!

Thought about that after the comment to, my bad ! Was the insult necessary , is dat a Nigerian thing ?
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by chendstone01(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
brother chill why u con dey curse us nah just chill DSS go catch am

OmonoWrites:

You actually sounded reasonable, asking for a paper trail, until you accused the poster of lying. You are the wicked one, downplaying what people have suffered because of this young man's heartlessness. Just pray, you never fall victim to fraudsters, leaving you penniless, with mouths to feed. When it happens to you, people will laugh at you and call you a liar, insensitive pig!
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 4:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
cool
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
I said what I said, anyone who wants to kill themselves because of this post is free to do so. And they will eventually fall victim to fraud and the experience will cause them endless problems. As for Torg77 who feels the need to carry this matter on his head, I wish him nothing but intense pain and suffering. He is nothing but a coward hiding behind his nairaland account to write toxic and ignorant stuff. Insensitive pig from a generation of pigs.
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by Torg77: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=OmonoWrites post=74395461]I said what I said, anyone who wants to kill themselves because of this post is free to do so. And they will eventually fall victim to fraud and the experience will cause them endless problems. As for Torg77 who feels the need to carry this matter on his head, I wish him nothing but intense pain and suffering. He is nothing but a coward hiding behind his nairaland account to write toxic and ignorant stuff. Insensitive pig from a generation of pigs.[/quote

You are already in pain and suffering and that is why you are so bitter. Times must be hard for you. Whatever you wish on me will come back on you and your mother a thousand times worse even on your kids if you have any and your unborn kids. Who wishes people suffering? Only a frustrated Nigerian like u LOL

Misery needs company so you go about wishing on pain and suffering on others because you are in pain and u are suffering . you and your pig face mother
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by Torg77: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2019
pythonkid:

Thought about that after the comment to, my bad ! Was the insult necessary , is dat a Nigerian thing ?

Fortunately its not a Nigerian thing but its an animal thing. a very high percentage of people on here act like animals but they just happen to be Nigerians too. .They always have to resort to insults because they are so frustrated and can't have meaningful conversations without insults
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Torg77:

Fortunately its not a Nigerian thing but its an animal thing. a very high percentage of people on here act like animals but they just happen to be Nigerians too. .They always have to resort to insults because they are so frustrated and can't have meaningful conversations without insults

Coming from someone who started insulting the poster by referring to the person as a liar! You are a piece of work. All you had to do was ask for proof of a paper trail. But no, you must call someone a liar because you are toxic. I went through your posts, you love throwing insults around, but hate it being thrown back at you. Well, I and my children are blessed, so, your previous post is quite null.

1 Like

Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by gulfer: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oga, tell us what he scammed you over; fixed odds
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by Torg77: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
OmonoWrites:

Coming from someone who started insulting the poster by referring to the person as a liar! You are a piece of work. All you had to do was ask for proof of a paper trail. But no, you must call someone a liar because you are toxic. I went through your posts, you love throwing insults around, but hate it being thrown back at you. Well, I and my children are blessed, so, your previous post is quite null.

You people are liars . you don't provide proof yet you accuse people. We have seen cases of innocent people getting killed In this lawless die to false allegations.. Oh you have kids ? Spend more time with your kids instead of writing crap here
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by AbdulAkpan: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Scammers everywhere
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by OmonoWrites: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
AbdulAkpan:
Scammers everywhere

Even friends.
Re: Etete Henshaw Offiong Is A Scammer! by AbdulAkpan: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Ghanaian Man Defecates Inside A Swimming Pool (Photo) / HEIST: Nigerian Man Films Shootout At South Africa's Main Airport (VID) / New Scam Alert!!!!!!!!! Fraudster Using Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.