Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony (12362 Views)

Toolz Shares Post-Baby Body Picture / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Yomzzyblog: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Media personality, Tolu Oniru-Demuren popularly known asToolz, has taken to her social media space to share her pregnancy testimony as she welcomed a baby boy.

She wrote:

''For this child I have prayed and You heard my cry.
For this baby I had faith and You gave new life'... This time last year, I posted my most vulnerable and honest post to date after my miscarriage.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!! This time last year, I would often cry myself to sleep thinking about the baby we lost, but now I can't sleep because I can't stop staring at the most precious gift God has given me this year....MY SON.❤❤❤
I look at my little prince and I am in complete awe! I still can't believe I'm a mummy.

I can't wait to teach him everything I know and learn so much from him too.
I can't wait to show him how much every inch of me loves him.
I also can't wait to "Patience Ozokwor" his future girlfriends �� The biggest lesson I learnt this year is to NEVER...EVER GIVE UP ON GOD.
Since last year, we prayed, fasted and prayed some more for God to bless us with a healthy baby in 2018. Towards the end of the first quarter, I started to think that our prayers wouldn't be answered in 2018. I stupidly got impatient and frustrated with God.

One day in April, Captain came home and found me in bed crying my eyes out because I thought we wouldn't have a baby in 2018. Little did I know that as I was crying and getting upset and frustrated with God, I was actually already pregnant.
While I was being weak and doubting Him, He had already answered our prayers!
For our family, friends and every single one of you that remembered us in prayer....Thank you so very much. May God overwhelm you with incredible blessings this coming year.

For women dealing with the loss of a child like I did last year, know that the story doesn't end there. God has already completed your testimony, and I pray that you (just like me) will be celebrating sooner rather than later.

For anyone waiting on God to answer their prayers, please remember that God's delay isn't His denial.
Thank you Heavenly Father for always showing that you've got me!

Lots of love and Happy Amazing 2019 from Toolz, Captain and Chairman �� #GodsGotMe #TreeOfUs #Testimony #We2019Ready'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/oap-toolz-shares-her-pregnancy-testimony.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Yomzzyblog: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
cool
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by derrydinny: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
It will still reach fp
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by GentleMoney: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Compliments of the Season...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Toolz i bet u cant give birth wtout operation...
2much fat

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by emandman: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
I will sell this land later.. Let me invest now! grin grin
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by sukerefakere(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Land for sale beware of 419(seun) and

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Wow...i don't get, she has a son now?

Congratulations Toolzz
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
2much fat

Why are you reasoning upside down,
will you wish your wife such?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by sandraade(f): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
2much fat
Why bitterness? Why hattreed.. This is stupidity of the highest order.. Get some sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
sukerefakere:
Land for sale beware of 419(seun) and

Attention seeker!
Remove your hand and take this gently...... cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by bluefilm: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
W Bankie it's now over to you!!! tongue
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by LWFashion(f): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Is dat her hubby? Like wow! lipsrsealed congratulations dear.
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by timilehing(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
She don learn her lesson the hard way no wonder she stay off cameras. Time for those boo.bs shakara to end

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Cigo1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tell them the truth.

I'm the father of that child.

They met me to donate sperm to save their marriage.

I'm not trying to showboat, I just want it to go on record.
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Built2last: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
2much fat

If you don't have kids yet and say this. I wonder what will become your fate when it's your turn.

Hater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by frankfrancis871: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad

Who ask you?
If I call you a sperm beggar,
they will say I exposed
you too soon!
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Wishing you a safe delivery
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by sukerefakere(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
post=74336436:

Attention seeker!
Remove your hand and take this gently...... cheesy
Shut up
Useless omo- onile
Take am

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by VictorRomanov: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
2much fat

You've been noticed.

Isn't that what you want??

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
She don marry?
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by oruma19: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
everything una go post... if u wana thank God, take gifts to the poor and vulnerable and stop all this noise, no be u first born or get miscarriage, una noise too much

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Mariangeles(f): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
What an inspiring testimony !

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by iswallker(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
She go hide inside Bush with belle...the fear of village people... kiss

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by ekiyorA(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
4 my loss dis year. Lord bless my wife 2019 wit our own child. Congrats Toolz

11 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by Ugosample(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
2much fat

What difference does it make
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
sandraade:

Why bitterness? Why hattreed.. This is stupidity of the highest order.. Get some sense
dis isnt bitterness ,God wants us 2 give birth through d birth canal but u ar nw trying 2 cheat lord almighty
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
VictorRomanov:

You've been noticed.

Isn't that what you want??
i made an impression pls
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ugosample:

What difference does it make
trying 2 cheat nature
Re: OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony by VictorRomanov: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i made an impression pls

Impression, expression. All na for show. We see you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed / So Sad: “p-square” Is Dead / Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.