Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier (753 Views)

Bulk Plantain Supplier Needed / Buy In Bulk Plantain, Palmoil And Iyere(black Pepper) / In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by ProduceNiG: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
In need of a bulk plantain supplier

I secured a contract to supply plantains on a weekly basis to a company for the next three years. ( Payment will be made to you after ten days, my business physical location, and binding agreement to this business structure will be put in place as assurance )

I need a plantain supplier that can supply me a full coach every week or twice weekly.

No third parties/middle dealers please. Payment will be made after every 7-10 days. This is an opportunity for consistent easy sales. Contact me today let's do business.

I need an established farmer that can supply me on a regular basis for the next ten months. My demand is high and i don't want fluctuations, if you can meet up with this supply, kindly drop your phone contact so we can discuss.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by DavidEsq(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Location, pls?
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by ProduceNiG: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2019
DavidEsq:
Location, pls?

As.long as you can supply,loation should not be a problem Sir. How can we communicate?
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by DavidEsq(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2019
ProduceNiG:

As.long as you can supply,loation should not be a problem Sir. How can we communicate?
Scan the documents to my Gmail, which is on my NL account. Then we pick it up from there.
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by DavidEsq(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2019
ProduceNiG:

Chai! Mistake pls. That message was not meant for u. Sori. Send a message to my Gmail on my NL account. Then we take it from there.
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by ProduceNiG: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2019
DavidEsq:

Chai! Mistake pls. That message was not meant for u. Sori. Send a message to my Gmail on my NL account. Then we take it from there.

Ok
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by ProduceNiG: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2019
More suppliers needed
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by eseleborjpyaho: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Send an email this eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk with buying price and location
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by viktry: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
ProduceNiG:
More suppliers needed
I can supply what are your terms
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by maniasinv: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Supplying isn't the problem but what's your price and can the payment terms be upgraded?
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by eseleborjpyaho: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
We have plantain in large quantity for sale
Pls send your reply by text to +2347068283478 for price per bunch
Re: In Need Of A Bulk Plantain Supplier by Sheriff19: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Am interested in joining the team for the supplies, email- tcmolami19@yahoo.com
ProduceNiG:
More suppliers needed

(1) (Reply)

Rabbits: How To Feed And Maximize Your Profits. / Buy Onion From The North / Farmland In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.