Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen (42170 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by udemesamuel8(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2019
2019 PROPHECIES OF PROPHET EKONG ITUEN, AS PUBLISHED IN NATIONAL DAILIES: THE SUN 22/12/2018 PAGE 42. VANGUARD 28/12/2018 PAGE 25. TELEGRAPH 29/12/2018 PAGE 43, AND UNVEILED ON 31/12/2018.

Presidential Election
Let me start by telling Nigerians that election result will spring surprises but in my revelation, it has been established that President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress will win 2019 Presidential election. You may not like him but that is the truth. I therefore urge the religious leaders in the country to refrain themselves from making inflammatory utterances that promotes conflicts and disunity because God gives power to whoever He pleases. The politicians should not consider politics as a do-or-die affair because whatever anyone becomes in life is exclusively in the hands of God. I urge them not to overheat the polity on account of their desperation to get elected.

Governorship Election
Nigerians should take note that the following governorship candidates will win in their respective states. Babagana Zulum of Borno State, David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Nsima Ekere of Akwa Ibom State, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano Sate, Ben Ayade of Cross river State, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State, but let it be known to Nigerian that though Mr. Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State will win his first term in office, I am led by the spirit of the living God to inform him that he will find it difficult to make it for second term.

The second term ambitions of Governors Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, are very dicey. They should pray fervently and seek God diligently to avert impending defeat. I am urging them to contact a true servant of God of their choice, who are spiritually inclined with proven integrity and undiluted revelation for solution.

Let me use this medium to advise the incumbent governors of Imo and Ogun State, Rochas Okorocha and Ibikunle Amosun, that unless they are prayerful, they will experience political humiliation that will make them irrelevant in their respective states after election.

Buhari's Second Term
The second term of President Buhari will be traumatic for looters, as he is going to be ruthless in fighting corruption. He will also revisit the issue of power infrastructure because of the inefficiency in that sector that has hindered the expected economic growth.

Furthermore, I forsee heads rolling in the power sector, as Buhari will look into the fraudulent way privatization process was carried out, some licenses will be revoked, and also in the oil sector.

In furtherance to my earlier prediction, former President Olusegun Obansanjo will be charged for corruption, he should be prayerful, he may go back to jail the second time.

Do You Belong To Any Political Party?
No, absolutely no. I am very neutral and a spiritual father to all. I am a messenger who conveys message from God to humanity and Nations. A true Prophet should not be seen as being partisan, and prophecy should not be seen as hatred or criticism but as part of intelligence reports, warning and a clue to the plan of God which can be prevented if the right steps are taken. It is to be noted that even in the bible, God used prophets to warn leaders of impending crises and defeat.

But some people have accused you of working for Senator Godswill Akpabio. Is that a fact?
Let me answer this question without fear of controversy and to the best of my knowledge, that Senator Godswill Akapbio is a natural giver, an ardent advocate to the poor. I am impressed by the veracity of his generosity. It must be noted, that one of the cardinal attributes of our Lord Jesus Christ is love, which Senator Akpabio has demonstrated. It is my prayer that, others should emulate him because God takes pleasure on those who practices love and kindness. {James 1:27}

Some Of Prophet Ituen's Prophecies That Came To Pass
“A former President of Nigeria will pass on before the end of 2018”. This came to pass when former President Shehu Shagari died on 28/12/2018.
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,
Published in TNN Newspaper, 15/1/2018 Page 6.

"Dr Kayode Fayemi of APC will win the July 14, 2018 governorship election in Ekiti State. I therefore urge the incumbent Governor, Ayo Fayose to write his hand-over note in preparation to hand over to Fayemi as his successor.”
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,
Published in Daily Times Newspaper, 7/7/2018 Page 15.

“The National Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief John Odigie-Oyegun
should prepare to face tough days ahead as the battle to remove him is not yet over. I urge him to pray fervently”.
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN

“ President Jonathan will not win 2015 presidential election because I have seen the flag falling from his hands, which signifies defeat. He will beg Obasanjo for reconciliation but Obasanjo will be adamant. I urge him (Jonathan) to be careful with some Northern State Governors because they will not be there for him when he will need them most “
PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
Published in:
DAILY SUN – 20/1/2014 PAGE 54.
DAILY SUN – 15/1/2015 PAGE 47.

“All Progressive Congress {APC} will win 2015 presidential election, But will experience serious leadership and economic challenges“
PROPHET EKONG ITUEN.
Published in:
Daily Sun – 20/1/2014 Page 54.
Concord – 15/1/2014 Page 4.

“Senator David Mark may likely win 2015 Senatorial Election, but will not retain his seat as Senate President.”
-PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
-Published in:
Concord – 14/1/2015 page 10.
Daily Sun – 15/1/2015 page 47.
Sunday Mirror – 18/1/2015 page 45.
Christ Deliverance Ministries-CDM
Email : cdmprophetic@yahoo.com
info@christdeliveranceministries.net
www.christdeliveranceministries.net

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Abfinest007(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2019
just watch as prophecies will be pouring in from different men of GOD all bcus of d election

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by deboysben(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2019
All these are fallacy

2015 prophesy has taught me a lot.

Nonsense

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by haffaze777(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2019
dem don start again

23 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Let me add to the prophecy

1. All female nairanders will use 'BENZ' before the end of the year;

2. Watch it, Boko Haram Terrorists will try to invade some areas in the north east but will be repelled by the combined efforts of the Nigerian military;

3. I forsee a neck to neck competition, it will be very tough but the spirit tells me INEC will conduct presidential election in Nigeria this year ;

4. Mark it, Lalasticlala child will take cerelac in year 2019

5. Mark it, Babajide Sanwo-Olu will contest against Jimi Agbaje in Lagos, but I see a NARROW WIN.

6. Don't take this for granted, in 2019 you will hardly see Nigerian ladies sun-drying their underwears(pants)

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by wiseone28: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2019
udemesamuel8:
2019 PROPHECIES OF PROPHET EKONG ITUEN, AS PUBLISHED IN NATIONAL DAILIES: THE SUN 22/12/2018 PAGE 42. VANGUARD 28/12/2018 PAGE 25. TELEGRAPH 29/12/2018 PAGE 43, AND UNVEILED ON 31/12/2018.

Presidential Election
Let me start by telling Nigerians that election result will spring surprises but in my revelation, it has been established that President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress will win 2019 Presidential election. You may not like him but that is the truth. I therefore urge the religious leaders in the country to refrain themselves from making inflammatory utterances that promotes conflicts and disunity because God gives power to whoever He pleases. The politicians should not consider politics as a do-or-die affair because whatever anyone becomes in life is exclusively in the hands of God. I urge them not to overheat the polity on account of their desperation to get elected.

Governorship Election
Nigerians should take note that the following governorship candidates will win in their respective states. Babagana Zulum of Borno State, David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Nsima Ekere of Akwa Ibom State , Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano Sate, Ben Ayade of Cross river State, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State, but let it be known to Nigerian that though Mr. Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State will win his first term in office, I am led by the spirit of the living God to inform him that he will find it difficult to make it for second term.

The second term ambitions of Governors Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, are very dicey. They should pray fervently and seek God diligently to avert impending defeat. I am urging them to contact a true servant of God of their choice, who are spiritually inclined with proven integrity and undiluted revelation for solution.

Let me use this medium to advise the incumbent governors of Imo and Ogun State, Rochas Okorocha and Ibikunle Amosun, that unless they are prayerful, they will experience political humiliation that will make them irrelevant in their respective states after election.

Buhari's Second Term
The second term of President Buhari will be traumatic for looters, as he is going to be ruthless in fighting corruption. He will also revisit the issue of power infrastructure because of the inefficiency in that sector that has hindered the expected economic growth.

Furthermore, I forsee heads rolling in the power sector, as Buhari will look into the fraudulent way privatization process was carried out, some licenses will be revoked, and also in the oil sector.

In furtherance to my earlier prediction, former President Olusegun Obansanjo will be charged for corruption, he should be prayerful, he may go back to jail the second time.

No, absolutely no. I am very neutral and a spiritual father to all. I am a messenger who conveys message from God to humanity and Nations. A true Prophet should not be seen as being partisan, and prophecy should not be seen as hatred or criticism but as part of intelligence reports, warning and a clue to the plan of God which can be prevented if the right steps are taken. It is to be noted that even in the bible, God used prophets to warn leaders of impending crises and defeat.

But some people have accused you of working for Senator Godswill Akpabio. Is that a fact?
Let me answer this question without fear of controversy and to the best of my knowledge, that Senator Godswill Akapbio is a natural giver, an ardent advocate to the poor. I am impressed by the veracity of his generosity. It must be noted, that one of the cardinal attributes of our Lord Jesus Christ is love, which Senator Akpabio has demonstrated. It is my prayer that, others should emulate him because God takes pleasure on those who practices love and kindness. {James 1:27}

“A former President of Nigeria will pass on before the end of 2018”. This came to pass when former President Shehu Shagari died on 28/12/2018.
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,

"Dr Kayode Fayemi of APC will win the July 14, 2018 governorship election in Ekiti State. I therefore urge the incumbent Governor, Ayo Fayose to write his hand-over note in preparation to hand over to Fayemi as his successor.”
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,

“The National Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief John Odigie-Oyegun
should prepare to face tough days ahead as the battle to remove him is not yet over. I urge him to pray fervently”.
= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN

“ President Jonathan will not win 2015 presidential election because I have seen the flag falling from his hands, which signifies defeat. He will beg Obasanjo for reconciliation but Obasanjo will be adamant. I urge him (Jonathan) to be careful with some Northern State Governors because they will not be there for him when he will need them most “
PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
Published in:

“All Progressive Congress {APC} will win 2015 presidential election, But will experience serious leadership and economic challenges“
PROPHET EKONG ITUEN.
Published in:

“Senator David Mark may likely win 2015 Senatorial Election, but will not retain his seat as Senate President.”
-PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
-Published in:

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by senatordave1(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2019
deboysben:
All these are fallacy

2015 prophesy has taught me a lot.

Nonsense
Yes because he prophesied against your looting master?mind you he's from akwa ibom an acclaimed pdp state to show you he's credible

23 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by GreatEngineer(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Una don start with Una prophecy wahala this early momo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Auladimeji1: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2019
An Igbo pastor predicted the PMB will win.Where are the Atikulated Hyenas, oya come and finish one of your kinsmen cheesy

Modified: The Igbos are shouting he's not Igbo but if they're drawing their useless Biafra map,the pastor will be seen as Biafra.
PMB until you all get sense

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by chronique(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2019
They have come again.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Metuh: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Prophet Ituen grin

Akpabio boy

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by chiefolododo(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARI will not win

17 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by shachris02: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:
An Igbo pastor predicted the PMB will win.Where are the Atikulated Hyenas, oya come and finish one of your kinsmen cheesy

He's not igbo.

@topic

Akpabio employed hungry prophet.

Happy New year Nairaland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by sukerefakere(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2019
It is impossible for me to read this

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by PreciousRahl(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2019
What sort of fuckery is this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Metuh: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:

You couldn't even differentiate between an Akwaibom name and an Igbo name.

Your level of ignorance is heartbreaking aswear! Look at where partisan politics has landed you.

Go back to school asap boy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Calers: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Prophecy or no prophecy Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2019
mark my words, jubril will not win

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Kento4ken: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2019
na APC Pastor..
sponsor by lier Mohammed..
lie lie pple

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Can he predict 2019 odds?? sad

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Trove(m): 2:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Prophet d prophet
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Willgates(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2019
The predictions and permutations has started pouring in in the guise of prophecies

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by oluwasegun007(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2019
@list someone has opened the floor
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2019
shachris02:

He's not igbo.

@topic

Akpabio employed hungry prophet.

Happy New year Nairaland

In the real sense, there are only 3 ehh if groups in Nigeria.......Thus making him IGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2019
Metuh:

You couldn't even differentiate between an Akwaibom name and an Igbo name.

Your level of ignorance is heartbreaking aswear! Look at where partisan politics has landed you.

Go back to school asap boy.

Funny enough, he's correct.
Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by TheWalkingMind: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2019
I see someone sharing his view here, nothing prophetical about it.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by Truefaith: 2:07am On Jan 01, 2019
He is a fake prophet.

The God of the Bible never sent anyone to say such things.

This prophet is a deceiver.

Seek the True God in the new year.

God pronounced curses on false prophets and on people who seek them for guidance.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by semyman: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Please and please no charlatan should come and be spewing fake prophecies for 2019, if they must, let them include a caution that they are only meant for their retards and not for public consumption

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by dotcomnamename: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2019
udemesamuel8:

Presidential Election

Governorship Election
Nigerians should take note that the following governorship candidates will win in their respective states. Babagana Zulum of Borno State, David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Nsima Ekere of Akwa Ibom State, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano Sate, Ben Ayade of Cross river State, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State, but let it be known to Nigerian that though Mr. Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State will win his first term in office, I am led by the spirit of the living God to inform him that he will find it difficult to make it for second term.

Buhari's Second Term

= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,

= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN,

= PROPHET EKONG ITUEN

PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
Published in:

PROPHET EKONG ITUEN.
Published in:

-PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
-Published in:

Even a blind man know that PMB will win his second term 2019 grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by oruma19: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2019
all na prediction, it is 50/50, i can even predict better. calling God's name into it is what annoys me with these criminal pastors. we dont have good pastors like we had in the 70s and 80s, most of the ones we have now are just serving their belly, their god is satan and not JEHOVAH.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Prophecies By Prophet Ekong Ituen by IamAtikulate: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2019
This is not prophecy, but permutation. He should give Boys sure 10 odds if he is truly real. Even Edo witches prophesied that GEJ will win, but where is he now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.