Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3252572 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Obere4u: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2019
Z5T8VR89

Please someone should edit and mention me.
It's market and few ov2.5

Anyone to help out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Tochex101:

Big man he just asked a simple question.....a direct Yes or No would suffice......let's try to be accomodating.
Congrats on your winning...

That's not a question. Its a mockery. It was 2 odds. Was I supposed to stake #500 000 on 2 odds?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2019
kingmann:
you no get shame man see as you dey celebrate 2 odds like achievement

See what I mean?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2019
deltateam:

As long as am winning consistently it is more than winning millions to me.

How many millions have you, yourself won? That's how people lose their savings to Alabi looking for illusive millions and become suicidal because of such lousy comments like this. Somebody won and is happy instead of being happy with him. You want to sell the useless idea of millions in punting to him.

I know my village people sent you but tell them you didn't see me.

That was an harmless question, how is did you win millions warrant such a long epistle and insults you're spewing on me?

I'm sorry for interfering! I didn't ask with the intention of you losing consistently, I asked because you describe those cashier as if they wouldn't like to pay out such an amount you've won. Even if it is N4 you won and you're okay with, fine. I'm sorry once again bro.

I'm not and will never be envious of people's success because I want to be successful as well.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:25am On Apr 18, 2019
NNAMDIII:
6 days later the 5k don turn to 48500, though I lost almost 10k for Jeventus head and if to say totheham draw man city yesterday my Easter for goes well grin

Bet9ja is another cool way of making cash but many people are greedy, they want to use #100 to win millions, instead make them dey pursue 2 odds cheesy

Good to know. That's the spirit.

But my ticket for cast if Tottenham draw nah.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2019
deltateam:
Best 5 odds for tomorrow

Z5TB5D2N

$tarts by 10:30am today and ends today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2019
deltateam:

As long as am winning consistently it is more than winning millions to me.

How many millions have you, yourself won? That's how people lose their savings to Alabi looking for illusive millions and become suicidal because of such lousy comments like this. Somebody won and is happy instead of being happy with him. You want to sell the useless idea of millions in punting to him.

I know my village people sent you but tell them you didn't see me.

Wrong reply.... Just a concerned fellow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2019
BETPAWA:

That was an harmless question, how is did you win millions warrant such a long epistle and insults you're spewing on me?

I'm sorry for interfering! I didn't ask with the intention of you losing consistently, I asked because you describe those cashier as if they wouldn't like to pay out such an amount you've won. Even if it is N4 you won and you're okay with, fine. I'm sorry once again bro.

I'm not and will never be envious of people's success because I want to be successful as well.

You shouldn't be sorry...after I saw investments I was happy he may have won some millions too....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Shezkid:

You shouldn't be sorry...after I saw investments I was happy he may have won some millions too....

Most people on this thread think everyone is full of hate. Some of us are not happy when people lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Shezkid:

Wrong reply.... Just a concerned fellow

Go and win your own millions then.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Cwhyte:

As seen on the UEFA website, it is 24, screenshot below.
that's an error on uefa website.. you know that... even though its shown on TV 27 shots.. you still insisting its 24

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2019
see sportybet own

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2019
austino677:
see sportybet own

They admin was probably high on cracks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2019
deltateam:

Go and win your own millions then.

You know you shouldn't say this.. Your reaction towards his comment was wrong... No hates bro... We are all here to win
If u win millions I'll be happy...
Even if my enemy win bet it gives me joy..
I don't play millions ticket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2019
BETPAWA:

Most people on this thread think everyone is full of hate. Some of us are not happy when people lose.

If you are not happy when people lose then stop encouraging the idea of millions in betting.

We all know that majority of millionaire punters are sore losers.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2019
BETPAWA:

Your comment doesn't even show hate...
I was surprised with his reply..
But it's all good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2019
deltateam:

If you are not happy when people lose then stop encouraging the idea of millions in betting.

Alright FAM.

Anything that makes you happy. Enjoy your winnings.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alexie4real(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2019
6m gone chai people they bet sha cry cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NLbully(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
Doing a 50# - #50000 challenge grin

25% Done

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2019
alexie4real:

This thing is fake as Buhari's corruption fight.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2019
alexie4real:
Na 6m just Waka lost so... Nawa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cwhyte(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2019
austino677:
that's an error on uefa website.. you know that... even though its shown on TV 27 shots.. you still insisting its 24

not that I am insisting, I am only looking at the official website of the champions league, which is the same site the traders will use

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2019
NNAMDIII:
6 days later the 5k don turn to 48500, though I lost almost 10k for Jeventus head and if to say totheham draw man city yesterday my Easter for goes well grin

Bet9ja is another cool way of making cash but many people are greedy, they want to use #100 to win millions, instead make them dey pursue 2 odds cheesy

Heyaa we thank God oo..

PS.sama me the 5 hunz on top na.. good will gesture... thanks in advance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2019
NLbully:
Doing a 50# - #50000 challenge grin

25% Done
that option "goal scored by kicking" means what? Is it normal scoring with leg or direct free kick?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Vitiligoforlife(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2019
ladonz:

Heyaa we thank God oo..

PS.sama me the 5 hunz on top na.. good will gesture... thanks in advance

Goodwill kill yu there. Super beggar of life!

cc realbetpawa
jamesreacher
sleezwizz
whitelondon
zontage
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2019
officialfestus:
that option "goal scored by kicking" means what? Is it normal scoring with leg or direct free kick?

Open play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Abiola4eva(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Morning FAM,to all tennis fans you can try this "Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Daniil Medvedev to end in 3 sets @2.13 Odds.
Sportybet code :- BC2DNPTC.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2019
deltateam:

PLS DROP 2ODD GAME FOR TODAY
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NLbully(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2019
officialfestus:

Normal scoring with Leg of course

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Shezkid:

Open play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2019
NLbully:

Normal scoring with Leg of course
OK... Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Flyer20: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2019
austino677:
see sportybet own

Make them rectify this thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.