Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) (17987 Views)

Yoruba Actor Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Popular Actor Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by barlkeez(f): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2019
The award winning actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade was born on January 1st in Lagos State. He attended Kadara Primary School at Ebute Metta, Lagos, Sojomen Talabi High School in Akute and completed his Secondary School Education at Nawairudeen Secondary School at Ebute Metta, Lagos.
He studied at Lagos State Polytechnic, Surulere Campus for his OND in Business Administration and holds a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from National Open University (NOUN).
He started his acting career in 2005 and graduated from Odunfa Caucus in 2010. He has featured and produced a couple of movies.

He shares some dapper photos of himself as he celebrates another year.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/mustapha-sholagbade-celebrates-as-he-turns-a-year-older.html

See photos:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by barlkeez(f): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by alonzoiv(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2019
Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Fash20: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by jennychapo(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Who would post this manner of irrelevant thread to the front page.
This is an unknown individual for fvcks sake!!
Why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by banky99(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2019
So I should give up my new year �

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy birthday bro...

Abeg you too they squeeze face for film.

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by curvilicious: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Who be this wan?
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by jennychapo(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2019
curvilicious:
Who be this wan?
I just tire

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Same to you all you wish him.

simplyDopeGuy:
very ugly beast, I wish him great misfortunes, sorrows and bad news

11 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by MsGold(f): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
Same to you Dearie

10 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Too bad, the thing is a coward the blood flows in him. It's obvious, Afon
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2019
He's a good actor! Happy birthday to Him! Although he plays much of sexmaniac in films lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2019
My birthday mate
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2019
jennychapo:
Who would post this manner of irrelevant thread to the front page.
This is an unknown individual for fvcks sake!!
Why?
You can never match his achievements.

6 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Ayoola10: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

You just said my mind

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by rilikalid(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
yeee ori mi oo, ninu odun tuntun

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
May I know your reason for this
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2019
alonzoiv:
Who is he?

A gay
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
Same to you and your family

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by SAconnect247: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2019
He looks like GAYbriel sha
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Venusman(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2019
Some people who siblings can't even recognize them acting here as if they're popular than the guy.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:

You're obviously depressed and likely to commit suicide sooner than expected. Only depressed and hopeless scums write shits like this.
Pray you get liberated from this your hopeless situation. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
HBD bro.

I even like the fact that he didn't change his birth name because he is in the industry full of many fake people. Some would have changed their names to Chris, Smith, Kingsley and all those names that are, according to them, in "vogue", like my brothers from the East.

Chinedu will become Jack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
德英国加
Re: Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
this one that is father of nstions grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? / Toyin Lawani & Daughter Swagged Up In Matching Outfits / Fred Amata Recovers Car Stolen At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.