Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. (785 Views)

Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism? / He Prophesied Last Year About The Coming Plague, He Says This Passover Will Be.. / The Hubbub About 31st Nights: "Crossover Night"; Aka "Passover Night". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The power/authority any servant of YHVH Almighty wields comes from obedience to his Word, his Commandments.

Gal 5:16-17 So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

What does it mean to live by the Spirit?

Let's see:

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you - they are full of the Spirit and life.

What words?

The Ten Commandments of YHVH of Hosts, our Father.

The Ten Commandments - minus none - constitute love.

Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments. They are life, the bread of life. The Master Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of the Father. So, one could say that while he talked about the Father, he was also talking about himself, the Word of the Father...John 5:39-40.

Read:

John 5:39-40 You study Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

It is explicitly stated in the Scriptures that the Father is one with his Word...John 1:1-5.

Read:

John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHVH, and the Word was YHVH. He was with YHVH in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 17:22-23 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one - I in them and you in me - so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Yahushua the Messiah is the bread of life...

Read:

John 6:35 Then Yahushua declared, 'I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.'

John 6:53 Yahushua said to them, Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Yahushua the Messiah was not advocating cannibalism. Most definitely not. He was talking about obedience.

Unless an individual, who calls himself a servant of Yahushua the Messiah, has the Commandments of the Mighty One of Jacob - YHVH El Shaddai - and obeys them, such an individual will not see eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why the Master used bread and drink?

Why didn't he use clothes and shoes?

Bread(food) and drink are the two basic things which no human can do without.

The "eating" as well "drinking" in John 6:53 denotes obedience. Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of the Father. He is life. When a person eats this bread or drinks this blood - obeys the Ten Commandments of the Father - such a person has life, the Spirit. So, one could say that the Spirit of the Commandments is obedience.

It is pertinent to note that the power to obey the Commandments of YHVH of Host - Yahushua the Messiah - comes from his Spirit. The Spirit of the Father in Heaven empowers his servant through obedience to the Commandments of the Father. It is like a cycle.

Matt 19:17 Why do you ask me about what is good? Yahushua replied. There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.

It means, therefore, obedience to the ten Commandments releases the set-apart Spirit of the Father - that is his power - by that very fact, life. John 6:53-59 & 14:15, 21, 23 & 15:9-10; 1 John 3:24.

I am only doing my duty.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Live by the Spirit... Obey the Commandments of the Father.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2019
1 John 2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Yahushua did.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
John 5:53-56
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 9:21am On May 04, 2019
Matt 19:17 Why do you ask me about what is good? Yahushua replied. There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 12:51pm On May 23, 2019
Luke 10:22 All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to who the Son chooses to reveal him.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 10:20am On May 31, 2019
John 17:3 Now this eternal life: that they know you, the only true Elohim, and Yahushua the Messiah, whom you have sent.

Anyone who knows the Father, the Creator of the ends of the earth, and his Son - his Word -Yahushua the Messiah, has eternal life.

Anyone who knows the Father knows his Son - his Word. Anyone who does not know the Father does not know his Son - his Word.

Anyone who does not have the Father does not have his Son - his Word. Anyone who does not have the Son - the Word - does not have the Father.

The Father and his Son are one. John 10:30.

Anyone who knows the Father, obeys his Word, his Son. Such a person has eternal life --- this is eternal life. John 3:16; 1 John 5:1-2.

Anyone who obeys Yahushua the Messiah - the Word of YHVH of Hosts - lives in him and he in such a person. John 14:21,23; John 15:7-10.

It is only then such s person can say he or she has eternal life, this is because Yahushua the Messiah, who himself is the Word of YHVH of Hosts, is life.

1 John 2:3-6 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. Whoever says, 'I know him,'but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for YHVH is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: whoever claims to live in him must live as Yahushua did.

1 John 5:3 In fact this is love for YHVH: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: YHVH has given us eternal life, and this eternal life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of YHVH does not have life.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Stay on the path of obedience. Turn not to the right or to the left.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2020
The Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, can bless an entire family, community or even country because of the presence of one of his saints.

The evil one, Satan, can deceive thousands or even millions of people just to get to one righteous person...deceive the righteous person. The world is under the influence of the evil one.

The saints must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 10:28am On Feb 29, 2020
The Messiah did not advocate cannibalism.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Anyone who does not know God is simply foolish. Such people look at the good things around them and still fail to see the living God. They have studied the things he made, but they have not recognized the one who made them. Instead, they suppose that the gods who rule the world are fire or wind or storm or the circling stars or rushing water or the heavenly bodies.

People were so delighted with the beauty of these things that they thought they must be gods, but they should have realized that these things have a master and that he is much greater than all of them, for he is the creator of beauty, and he created them. Since people are amazed at the power of these things, and how they behave, they ought to learn from them that their Maker is far more powerful.

When we realize how vast and beautiful the creation is, we are learning about the Creator at the same time.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Love justice, you rulers of the world. Set your minds sincerely on YHVH, look for him with all honesty. Those who do not try to test him will find him; he will show himself to those who trust him. Dishonest thoughts separate people from God, and if we are foolish enough to test him, his power will put us to shame. Wisdom will never be at home with anyone who is deceitful or who is a slave of sin. Everyone who is holy has learnt to stay away from deceitful people. He will not stay around when foolish thoughts are being expressed; he will not feel comfortable when injustice is done.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
Unimpeachable.
Re: The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. by elated177: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2023
Aptly and sublimely made unimpeachable.

El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (Reply)

This Happens Every Time You Pray. / UNN Finally Cancels Conference On Witchcraft Billed To Hold On Its Campus / I Have Observed Something about the Religion of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.