Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,202 members, 7,832,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (1858 Views)

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / The Concept Of Eternal Hell Fire / Game Of Souls: A Matter Of Eternal Life And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 8:55pm On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:

Okay, again I'm sorry.

Good bye.

Hilarious!

You wanted to bring down this message and exalt your own!

Makes me wonder whose honour you seek!

Answer the questions:

Who is Yahushua the Messiah?

What does it mean to live by the Spirit?

What does it mean to obey Yahushua the Messiah?

Don't just say you are sorry. Sorry for or about what? Are you sorry because you have gone through the thread and have now grasped the message and have realized your error or what? What are you sorry for?
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:06pm On May 08, 2020
Jobs 40:7-8 Stand up straight now, and answer my questions. Are you trying to prove that I am unjust to put me in the wrong and yourself in the right?
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
Let no one deceive you. You have no hope of eternla life unless you keep the Ten Commandments of YHVH El Shaddai.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 11:44am On May 19, 2020
Listen, O heavens, and I will speak; hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh, praise the greatness of our Elohim! He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful El who does no wrong, upright and just is he Deut 32:1-4.

The wicked lie in wait for the righteous, seeking their very lives; but YHVH will not leave them in their power or let them be condemned when brought to trial. Psalm 37:32-33

YHVH of Hosts preserves the lives of his saints. No harm will befall them. Our Father in heaven will continue to strength the spirits, souls and bodies of his saints. The worst actions of the sons of belial will only turn around and bless the saints of YHVH of Hosts. That's our portion as the saints of YHVH of Hosts.

Isa 8:9-10 Raise the war cry, you nations and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for Elohim is with us.

Romans 8:

28 And we know that in all things YHVH works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither messengers nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any piwers,

39 neither height nor death, nor anything else I all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of YHVH that is in the Messiah Yahushua our Master.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 22: 37 Yahushua said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Everything the Messiah taught can be summarized to what he stated above.

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enilove, this also.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The great and awesome Ten Commandments of YHVH ALMIGHTY constitute life and truth.

May the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah never forget that.

Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by Kobojunkiee: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
elated177:
Read and digest.

Deut 32:1-4 Listen, you heavens, I will speak; hear, you earth, the words of my mouth.
Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh, praise the greatness of our Elohim!
He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful Elohim who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

Matt 11:27 All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHVH and the Word was YHVH. He was with YHVH in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father full of grace and truth.

John 10:
30 I and the Father are one.
36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, " I am YHVH's Son" ?

John 14:9 Yahushua answered: Don't you know me, Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"?

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Col 1:15-17 The Son is the image of the invisible Elohim, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

1 John 1:1-2 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched - this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

1 John 2:22-23 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Yahushua is the Messiah. Such a person is the anti-messiah - denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: YHVH has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of YHVH does not have life.

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of YHVH.

YHVH El Shaddai is one with his Son, Yahushua the Messiah. The two are one. Whoever has one has the other also. It is actually simple and clear to comprehend.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH, the Father, made flesh while he was on earth. It is pertinent to note that every blessing, instruction, condemnation or punishment recorded in the set-apart Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation was/is intended to uphold the Word of YHVH of Hosts - his Ten Commandments.

The Word of YHVH is life. Obedience to the Word of YHVH is life. When a person says the Word of YHVH is life, what such person is actually saying is that Yahushua the Messiah is life. When a believer in Yahushua the Messiah says he/she is following Yahushua the Messiah, what such an individual is saying is that he/she is following the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Continued...
Have you ever read Deuteronomy 30 to realize that the Law of Moses is not from God to you, a gentile? undecided

Jesus Christ spoke to you instead of a New Law, different Law, promised by God throuh His prophets to the lost sheep of israel, and with which God intended to bless every nation with. undecided

That law is housed in the teachings and life of Jesus Christ, if only you will open your eyes to see that which has been before you. undecided
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Have you ever read Deuteronomy 30 to realize that the Law of Moses is not from God to you, a gentile? undecided

Jesus Christ spoke to you instead of a New Law, different Law, promised by God throuh His prophets to the lost sheep of israel, and with which God intended to bless every nation with. undecided

That law is housed in the teachings and life of Jesus Christ, if only you will open your eyes to see that which has been before you. undecided

Kobojunkie, I, Elated177, do not have time for you, your style, your compass, your rants, your nagging and your yapping. Take them to those who do.

I, Elated177, will keep and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven, the one and only true God. I and my family will always uphold the great and awesome Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky.

Kobojunkie, I don't have time for you. Kobojunkie, you are a disgrace and you disgust me. Now, scram!
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 8:57pm On May 07, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The peace and blessings of the Sabbath of YHVH Almighty upon all his saints, servants, witnesses and messengers all over the world.

Let us continue to obey and teach the great and awesome Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, the only God.

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2021
A DELUDED PSYCHOPATH SPEWING HELLISH LIES!
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 4:36pm On May 08, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

We must not fail to obey and teach the great and awesome Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, which his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, embodies. They constitute Salvation.

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Truly, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty are the Light of this world and the salt of the earth. Everyone who follows them is also the light of the world and the salt of the earth. This Light is the archenemy of the forces of evil and wickedness.

The infuriation and frustration emanating from the souls of some people are alarming and hilarious at the same time.

Yes, the spirits of falsehood and false humility in the souls of many who claim to follow and worship Yahushua the Messiah are manifesting.

Truly, it is difficult for darkness to hide in the presence of the Light.

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty. Let us continue to infuriate and frustrate the forces of evil and wickedness with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

Obedience to Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YHVH Almighty, the embodiment of the Father's Ten Commandments, is the key.

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Everlasting!
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Apt.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:31am On May 17, 2023
Sublime!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pastor To Take Over From T. B. Joshua Finally Revealed / The Thought Of Two Women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. / The God That DEFEATED Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.