Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

More Branches And Atms, What Better Service(s) Can 'accmond' Offer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Branches And Atms, What Better Service(s) Can 'accmond' Offer? (226 Views)

Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Branches And Atms, What Better Service(s) Can 'accmond' Offer? by Ekakamba: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2019
It's no longer news that Access and Diamond Banks will formally 'tie the knot' within the first quarter of 2019. I have decided to close my 2 Diamond Bank accounts (and open with another bank) since I already have an account with Access Bank.

Well, it's a good thing the number of banks are reducing just like our political parties - too much of everything is bad sef. grin

Both banks have been dropping back2back tracks about more branches and ATMs to serve customers better, I keep asking apart from that, what other service(s) will the merger give birth to?

Better banking services is not based on the number of branches or ATMs, most of you can attest to that.

cc: Diamond
Access

Re: More Branches And Atms, What Better Service(s) Can 'accmond' Offer? by Ekakamba: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Total Debt Rises By N10.31 Trillion In Latest DMO Report / Who’s Interested In Getting Involved In The CBD Industry? / Are Nigerians Underbanked? What Can Be Done To Salvage The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.