Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Always Feeling Tired In The Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Feeling Tired In The Morning (509 Views)

How To Wake Yourself Up When Tired In The Morning / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Feeling Tired In The Morning by uwadia79(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year to nairalanders worldwide. Pls mod,help me to move this topic to front page as I don't understand my body these days. OK I noticed that my sleep don't go smoothly as before, and when I wake up I usually feel tired,I would appreciate experts in the house to help me on what to do. Your advice is highly needed.
Re: Always Feeling Tired In The Morning by Skyfornia(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
It is normal to feel tired in the morning after sleep. Except it is fatigue kind of tireness, abi eye dey turn you? Drink plenty water before sleep and ensure you sleep at least 6 hours every night.
Re: Always Feeling Tired In The Morning by patsygirl: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Eat well, eat healthy. Take lot of fruits and vegetales.

1 Like

Re: Always Feeling Tired In The Morning by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2019
uwadia79:
Happy new year to nairalanders worldwide. Pls mod,help me to move this topic to front page as I don't understand my body these days. OK I noticed that my sleep don't go smoothly as before, and when I wake up I usually feel tired,I would appreciate experts in the house to help me on what to do. Your advice is highly needed.
GO FOR TEST AND FIND OUT WHETHER IS INFECTION,THEN TREAT IT,IF NOT INFECTION BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM,YOU CAN USE THIS PRODUCT IMMUNE BOOSTER,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Always Feeling Tired In The Morning by uwadia79(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Skyfornia:
It is normal to feel tired in the morning after sleep. Except it is fatigue kind of tireness, abi eye dey turn you? Drink plenty water before sleep and ensure you sleep at least 6 hours every night.
. thanks I noticed that it always happens, when I am stressed at work, that night I will not sleep well then in the morning I feel tired.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Rapid HIV 1/2 Home Test Kit / Show Her Your Horse Power / Ghana Launched The Largest Feet Of Medical Drones-sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.