Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations (36756 Views)

Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Martinez19(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Bolster:

There goes the confirmation that you've never visited the UK. Relaying on unverifiable stories from right wing tabloids or blogs always result into what you posted above.

To say the UK government gives special welfare to illegal Muslim migrants take the biscuit. My advice to you is: Don't make assertions on things and places you know next to nothing about.
Lol. Abegi. Go and sit down jare, couldn't even counter my arguments instead you are telling me to keep quiet on "something I don't know" as if all I am saying is not true. There are concrete evidences and first hand accounts of all these things. The fact that you think it's fake destroys you reputation as someone who is oblivious of common facts. Besides, do you know me? I don't have time for people like you. Don't mention me. Bye.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by opeyemijr(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2019
GuyWise101:
They are doing fake clean-up, muslims don't celebrate new year, they just want to mock Christains.

They may even have some bombs in their bags

You're not WISE...its a pity
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by emmaitive(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2019
they should better go and clean dea shithole islamic countries and not cristian nations.terorist everywea formin gud,before you know they shoutin marginalisation up and down
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Orpe7(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Haaaa
U want this our MUMURIC man to start protesting against the Uk government
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by mechanics(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by TommyAnthem(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Let Christians try go and clean up streets in some towns in Saudi Arabia and see what will happen, INTOLERANT GROUP OF HUMANS.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by TommyAnthem(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Stupid reasoning, ask yourself why is it only muslims the west use, are there not hundreds of religions in the world, why only muslims I ask again?
Abbeyrazaq20:

ignorant folk. Check the country with great economy.ur hatred is doing more damage than good in ur life. most Muslims seeking asylum in Europe are as a result of war. And majority of the war are caused by those European countries. use Libya as example

get sense animal
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by BanevsJoker(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Heartbender:
Sha let them not scream for a snack bar and scuba dive into buildings and people
Allahu Snack bar.

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by buchilino(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Mccullum:

OK... I observed you're from blood money region as most of movies of your people revealed it... Pigs, Igbos very popular in immortality.

TYPICAL SKULL MINERS, INSULTS N ABUSE IN UR DNAs
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by BigBizzy(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2019
good people
some useless ones in Nigeria are busy planning the next attack
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Niyi53(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2019
GuyWise101:
They are doing fake clean-up, muslims don't celebrate new year, they just want to mock Christains.

They may even have some bombs in their bags

Just spent 5mins to search about the "Ahmadiyya Muslim community" before you begin to criticize!

yes, you have heard a lot of displeasing news about Islam, nevertheless, take some time to search about this community...
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Niyi53(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
make dem check dem well b4 story dat touch go happen

Ahmadiyya Muslim community is a very trusted and respected Islamic community worldwide!

also read here https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/osinbajo-storms-ahmadiyya-jalsa-in-ilaro/ the comment of the Vice President of Nigeria concerning the community's activities on spreading of peace!
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Niyi53(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2019
beamtopola:

And if this happens to be true, it was staged

so you don't believe Islam teaches peace!
this has been the message of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community since 129 years ago when it was established!

find some time to research about Ahmadiyyat at www.alislam.org
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Niyi53(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Dpharisee:
Ahmadiyya Muslims? Afonja MURIC will soon declare them as infidels undecided

The general Muslims already did so.!

it began since 1891!!!

but they cannot make us act like one!
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Stupid reasoning, ask yourself why is it only muslims the west use, are there not hundreds of religions in the world, why only muslims I ask again?

smiles..... your comment has shown the kind of person you really are.Let your education shows (always be civil in your comments)

Please tell any religions that is unique as ISLAM. the unity and their various blessed land is a threat to the so called Europe that that got enrichment at expense of the other countries...
If your education really pays,be sincere to yourself and check about Indian accusing them of looting from them.check several other countries

1 Like

Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by adams123: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2019
ISLAM is a real way to salvation, forget about the actions of some dubious people doing rubbish thing claiming to be Muslims. if you want to know Islam just read QUR'AN and Hadith of prophet Muhammad..may ALLAH'S peace and blessing be upon him. QUR'AN and Hadith English version are online for all.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by RALPHOW(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Fake community services
They are looking for asylum.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
adams123:
ISLAM is a real way to salvation, forget about the actions of some dubious people doing rubbish thing claiming to be Muslims. if you want to know Islam just read QUR'AN and Hadith of prophet Muhammad..may ALLAH'S peace and blessing be upon him. QUR'AN and Hadith English version are online for all.

First of all, am not a Muslim (am a Christian). I have no problem with non-Christians and dose not derive any happiness in making people sad. I became interested in carrying out research on the Quran itself after witnessing waves of violence usually carried out all in the name of Islam.

I am not saying I understand Qur'an more than the Muslims as non-Muslem can never understand Qur'an more because just like the Bible understanding is not just by reading but also praying to the Author(creator) for understanding.

The issue about Islam being a religion of violence can be compared to the problems b/w classical physics and quantum physics.

Permit me to put u through a little summarized physics here; according to classical physics, the position and momentum (tendency of a moving object to continue moving)of a particle cannot measured @the same time (I.e in order to measure the position, the particle has to stop moving n to measure the momentum the particle has to be in motion) while quantum physics says the position and momentum of a particle can be measured @the same time(I will spare us some troubling physics stuffs here) and latter achieve it. Now the problem was that they were some concept in classical physics that complicated stuff in quantum physics n vice versa n a lot depended on the students understanding.

Now this issue is the same for the students(followers) of islam.

Just one example amongst others, Islam permit the marriage of more than one wife why the modern world we live in prioritises the education of the girl child casting a futuristic spell on the practice.
A question with an obvious answer is; what is the probability of a man marrying 3 women professors?. Now, is that possible?, well it makes u think of the quantum n classical physics problem.

Now most so-called Islamic group forbids the education of the girls child claiming its against the Qur'an. Well it the same Qur'an that say and I quote “Seeking knowledge is mandatory for every Muslim.” Take note of the word "every" in the quoted sentence.

The are several stuffs (I noticed five) that the Qur'an may have been mistaken to have made complex but in the real word they are not complex n depends on the students (followers) understanding and mindset.

I have been in different part of the country with minority an majority Muslims n I can tell u that in areas were they are in majority,they don't tolerate non Muslims and the worst aspect is some of them will be saying they are not part of us but will be happy in their heart when they hear of the rootless arts being carried out. If you don't condemned such violent art it is obvious which side u belong even without you saying it.
Re: Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations by dollytino4real(f): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Reski:
Sense is far beyond you.
same to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Christian Prince Explains Islam / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.