Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Top 10 2019 Unreleased Movies You Shouldn't Miss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 2019 Unreleased Movies You Shouldn't Miss (649 Views)

Watch Released And Unreleased Movies For Free In This App / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 2019 Unreleased Movies You Shouldn't Miss by pulse9ja: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2019
I know you should have a lot of 2019 unreleased movies you wanna watch, so I want to guide you on top 10 2019 unreleased movies you shouldn't miss because I know these movies are going to be a mega-hit.

Note: I am in no way doing promotions for these movies, this list is according to my own preference.

1. Avengers: Endgame (2019)

After the Avengers failed to stop Thanos from wiping out half the lives on earth who won't want to watch and see what would happen to Thanos especially when we know this will be the last sequel of the Avengers even me can't wait.

2. Captain Marvel (2019)

For me I would advise you to watch this one first before watching Avengers: Endgame because I have this strong feeling this two movies will connect, but anyways watch anyone that comes out first because I think the producers knows more.

3. Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)

I know everybody would be eager to know what happened to their friendly neighborhood spider man after he was among the people wiped out, most people would want to know if their favorite superhero is safe.

4. Hellboy (2019)

Most of us must watch Hellboy back when we were kids I bet you the have much more packaged for us in 2019 because I know this would be a more updated action with super cool stuff.

5. Men in Black: International (2019)

The Men in Black have always protected the Earth from the scum of the universe. In this new adventure, they tackle their biggest threat to date: a mole in the Men in Black organization.

6. The Lion King (2019)

Every Kid would probably remember this wonderful Disney cartoon well you do this will be CGI re-imagining of the 1994 Disney classic, but if you don't better go watch it before watching his one.

7. How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)

As Hiccup fulfills his dream of creating a peaceful dragon utopia, Toothless' discovery of an untamed, elusive mate draws the Night Fury away. When danger mounts at home and Hiccup's reign.

8. Shazam! (2019)

We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson's case, by shouting out one word - SHAZAM! - this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the adult superhero Shazam.

9. Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

A cop in a rural town of Green Hills will help Sonic escape from the government who is looking to capture him.

10. Glass (2019)

Security guard David Dunn uses his supernatural abilities to track Kevin Wendell Crumb, a disturbed man who has twenty-four personalities.

End

I hope this list would be able to guide on 2019 unreleased movies you shouldn't miss Happy New Year once more from Pulsenaija Keep Visiting us.

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/movies/top-10-2019-unreleased-movies/

2 Shares

Re: Top 10 2019 Unreleased Movies You Shouldn't Miss by Pulsenaija: 3:33am On Jan 02, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Download: The Enemy Within Season 1 Episode 13 – Sierra Maestra (season Finale) / DOWNLOAD Oko Mi Ore Mi 2018 Latest Yoruba Movie / Download Latest Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.