Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos (20781 Views)

Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by yemmight(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Chai! Hunger dey this land. God bless you gbogbo biz girl.
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by segun18(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=IamD18 post=74369776]Most fat ladies are kind-hearted.

I just hope she's not indirectly begging God to reduce her size by doing this.[/quote

With all sense of humility,I doubt your state of Mental Sanity.Just go and ask God for forgiveness for the statement you typed.
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by legba1(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Who else noticed that in thed film industry(NOLLYWOOD) the ladies/women seems to have upper hand and are most visible doing things.... you see them showcasing BIG houses own by them and stuffs...what happened to the guys/men? or does producers pay women differently? or is the BIG GOD story realy true??
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:
Most fat ladies are kind-hearted.

I just hope she's not indirectly begging God to reduce her size by doing this.
And who told you she isn't happy with her size?
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by silento(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Onyi22:
May God increase her more and more

Bro u no try person wey look like fat f u c k tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by Onyi22(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2019
silento:

Bro u are no try person wey look like fat f u c k tongue
O girl, next time kuku write am for Yoruba language as English dy hard u
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by mayorflexzy(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Direct Toks Benz C200 for sale

Automatict transmission
4 plugs
Automatic windows
Automatic mirrors
Air bags
Leather seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted a c
First color spray
Low millage
Correct gbedu system
1.* million (negotiable)
Call or whatsapp 08131542569

Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by cbrass(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2019
Lizziefinest:
Haba you

You really beautiful kiss
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Don't take pictures while feeding the poor, it makes no sense, are you doing it for documentary purposes as UNICEF does It, showing the world people you are better off to... When you help the poor, it should be a person thing, a humanitarian thing. Done, smiles put on people's faces, you enjoy it there and then and you forget it. I think it is better when you help someone get to his feet, he sees you some time later and says, " aunty you helped me so so time and you are like, did I?... to help people in need without taking pictures and posting it online for the world to see is to see the face of God.....

On a different note... I sincerely hate Peter of P square... That guy is a prostitute....
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:

wish I can format your brain and restart it
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
akpa akpu
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by silento(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Onyi22:

O girl, next time kuku write am for Yoruba language as English dy hard u

OK noted !!

Omo ubulu gi nwere obere nsogbu , ericha ofe mmanu I bata nairaland na acho Onye I ga ejiri wey fikwara ubiam ji , obere error Ikwechiri iruputaram ibido were ya zuzube otu mbize Omo oti na amu
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by Onyi22(f): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
silento:

OK noted !!

Omo ubulu gi nwere obere nsogbu , ericha ofe mmanu I bata nairaland na acho Onye I ga ejiri wey fikwara ubiam ji , obere error Ikwechiri iruputaram ibido were ya zuzube otu mbize Omo oti na amu
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
kiss

Marry me.
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by gloryfidedesign(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
good job ma God bless you.
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by NowisGod109(f): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Make I feed all my family member belleful first
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
IamD18:

Haba. ..u still carry this your bad mouth and bad mentality enter the new year....it's quite u fortunate
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by Lizziefinest(f): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
cbrass:

You really beautiful kiss

thanks dear
Re: Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos by cbrass(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lizziefinest:

thanks dear

Can I contact you smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Waje's Depression Story, How She Broke Her Phone / Yemi Alade Stuns In African Prints (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.