Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector (445 Views)

Adamu: I Failed As A Minister For Not Solving Challenges In Educational Sector / Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / The Nigerian Educational Sector Is Finished, This Is An S.S.2 Student Sheet PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2019
same promise of improving the living standards of the citizen, building roads and creating job, but nor of the key parties presidential candidate is yet to present a master plan for our education sector, how to make Nigeria compete among the league of nations When it comes to technology.
How far can we continue on this path, With lot of children out of school, ASUU on strike and our universities not rank among to 5 best in Africa.

seun
Fynestboi
dominique Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Youngbbt:
same promise of improving the living standards of the citizen, building roads and creating job, but nor of the key parties presidential candidate is yet to present a master plan for our education sector, how to make Nigeria compete among the league of nations When it comes to technology.
How far can we continue on this path, With lot of children out of school, ASUU on strike and our universities not rank among to 5 best in Africa.

seun
Fynestboi
dominique Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Not true
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
Not true
show me any plan from Buhari or Atiku concerning our education sector
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
Not true
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Youngbbt:

So it must be Atiku or Buhari I suppose? Try and listen to Sowore speech
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

So it must be Atiku or Buhari I suppose? Try and listen to Sowore speech

we all know these two are the fore Runner for the presidency
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
please help call the MOD to take this to front page for others to contribute

thank
Fynestboi Dominique Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Youngbbt:

we all know these two are the fore Runner for the presidency
It is you not us. I have listened to other aspirant's speech hence I conclude by saying that they are better and realistic.
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is you not us. I have listened to other aspirant's speech hence I conclude by saying that they are better and realistic.

do them have what it take when it comes to supporters?
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Youngbbt:

do them have what it take when it comes to supporters?
How many persons are ready to listen to them? We keep complaining of how bad the nation is yet many of us want to vote for same men that put us were we are.
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

How many persons are ready to listen to them? We keep complaining of how bad the nation is yet many of us want to vote for same men that put us were we are.

that where the problem start

we prefer those who are popular by name
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Youngbbt:

that where the problem start

we prefer those who are popular by name

Exactly!
Re: No Presidential Candidate Is Talking About Improving The Educational Sector by Youngbbt: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
Exactly!

and the most annoying part is this popular candidate have no idea

(1) (Reply)

UNIMED Teaching Hospital Takes Off / The Federal Government Scholarship Examination Venue And Time 2019 / Nigeria Needs To Build A Data Infrastruture-Brisin,for Data Governance Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.