Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com (1207 Views)

Free 3d Logo (graphics) And Animation Training / How To Create A Free 3D Ebook Cover Without Photoshop / Free 3D Animation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by gbozy(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Hi guys, compliments of the season, i just released the first version of an icon pack that i have been working on at [url]jolloficons.com[/url], its a compilation of different icon design styles and African inspired emojis. Its a project that was inspired to have some African style/touch, i wanted to create icons that africans can relate to one way or the other and at the same time be used globally.

As a Visual Designer i was able to bring my creativity with some tech skills to create something that could be used across different platforms or projects you might have, from web to mobile apps, software , hardware, to print, fashion and any project at all, they are also free to use and modify. I would be adding more icons and illustrations as we go on into the year.

All icons were created with popular open source design software Figma, as one of the Figma Design Advocates for Africa, its also my responsibility to teach and preach the goodness and awesome things you can design with the software "Figma". Visit [url]figma.com[/url] for more.

Link to the project on behance https://www.behance.net/gallery/74246891/Jollof-Icons-Volume-One-2018 1

Here are some images of the icons. Do check the site out. [url]jolloficons.com[/url]

You can also drop suggestions and ideas of icons that you would love to be added to the collection

Thanks.

cc @erad and @prof800

Re: Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by gbozy(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2019
another category, Jollof 3d icons

Re: Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by gbozy(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Jollof Isometric icons

Re: Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by Ayo081(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Good job can I have the direct download link, I will like to use this on Adobe XD.
Re: Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by gbozy(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2019
thanks bro, visit [url]jolloficons.com[/url] click on any icon to download, all icons are in svg formats.

Ayo081:
Good job can I have the direct download link, I will like to use this on Adobe XD.
Re: Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by Ayo081(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2019
gbozy:
thanks bro, visit [url]jolloficons.com[/url] click on any icon to download, all icons are in svg formats.

� downloaded thank you

1 Like

Re: Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mhizzaj, please send me an email to
Re: Get free 3d, isometric, abstract icons and emojis for Project at Jolloficons.com by MhizzAJ(f): 5:31am On Apr 08, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Mhizzaj, please send me an email to successfulproposals@yahoo.com

okay
I'll do that

(1) (Reply)

#Sold#Nikon D50 & Panasonic Lumix FZ18 For Quick Sale / Scratch Card Prints, Where / Put In Place An Animation Studio In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.