Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Advice On Professional Courses To Learn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Professional Courses To Learn (603 Views)

7 Top Professional Courses To Study In Nigeria / 12 List Of Best Highly Paid Courses To Study In Nigeria – 2018 / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by frankmoney(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Hey guys , I would like to have advice on certain professional courses I can learn , am kind of free now and would like to utilize this moment and learn something new . I am a graphics designer with an expert level in photoshop and also a 3D animator/modeller. I will like any course that deals with business , graphics design and 3D animation . Thank you
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by fran6co(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Guy I HV plans to learn this 3d animation but I still don't knw how profitable it is. Since u ar into it already can u shed mor light about it
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by Bigboy289(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2019
frankmoney:
Hey guys , I would like to have advice on certain professional courses I can learn , am kind of free now and would like to utilize this moment and learn something new . I am a graphics designer with an expert level in photoshop and also a 3D animator/modeller. I will like any course that deals with business , graphics design and 3D animation . Thank you
learn computer programming
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by frankmoney(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2019
Bigboy289:
learn computer programming
I would like something that I would be given a certificate in the end you know , so do you know any computer programming courses that issue certificate ?
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by frankmoney(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2019
fran6co:
Guy I HV plans to learn this 3d animation but I still don't knw how profitable it is. Since u ar into it already can u shed mor light about it
its profitable in the long run , and 3D is actually the future right now , almost all movies currently has a touch of 3D ... So it depends on how skilled you are .
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by Bigboy289(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2019
frankmoney:
I would like something that I would be given a certificate in the end you know , so do you know any computer programming courses that issue certificate ?
Online or offline??
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by frankmoney(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Bigboy289:
Online or offline??
offline preferably ...
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by fran6co(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2019
frankmoney:
its profitable in the long run , and 3D is actually the future right now , almost all movies currently has a touch of 3D ... So it depends on how skilled you are .
thanks bro,
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by Bigboy289(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
frankmoney:
offline preferably ...
OK, you may find somewhere to learn it around you
Re: Advice On Professional Courses To Learn by DerrickM(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Get Autodesk certified in AutoCAD,Revit,3dsmax. Offline training by Costech Nigeria Limited at any of their office in Lagos,Abuja and Port-Harcourt.

Check OrangeVFX Studios based in Lagos only though. cool

frankmoney:

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Lecturers Open Up On Why Strike Won’t Be Called Off / ASUU: When Lecturers Are To Resume Classes / REPENT!!! We Finally Know When Our Milky Way Will Crash!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.