Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder (85073 Views)

Watch Startimes Digital Mobile Phone TV Free For 3 Months @ N14,000 / Now You Can Recharge Your Magic Jack Phone And Call International Numbers / 26 Inches Lcd With Inbuilt Startimes Decoder For Quick Sale (53k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by meef(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2010
http://www.paytvblog.com
How to Recharge your Startimes Decoder

How to load the Recharge card:
Using Smartcard Number
1. Scratch the foil to reveal the 16 digit PIN number
2. Enter CC#Smart Card Number#Repeat Smart Card Number#PIN
3. Send as SMS to 32020.
4. You will receive an SMS about the recharge whether it is successful and your current balance.

Note: find the Smart Card number on the Smart Card Inserted in your Video Gateway

Note:
• Recharging your Smartimes Decoder can be done using your mobile phone.
• Mtn network is advisable. Cost of SMS is N30.
• Leave no Space in between SMS
• Make sure you do not end your SMS with #
• You will receive an SMS about the recharge whether it is successful and your current balance.
• To check balance: Enter: BQ#Smart Card Number# OR BQ#Customer Code# send as SMS to 32020

• Do not discard your recharge card unless you have received an SMS confirming that this card has been utilized.

Get your Startimes Decoder now for 9000 naira only

http://www.paytvblog.com

3 Likes

Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by yahoo2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
Where can we get the recharge card
Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by Sharon6(f): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
Can this decoder work in Abeokuta Ogun state?
Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by meef(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
.Sharon:

Can this decoder work in Abeokuta Ogun state?

Unfortunately it can't at the moment.
Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by yahoo2(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2010
Where can the fre**ing card be bought from.
Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by okan1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
does anybody have a fairly used star times decoder for sale, i need one urgently,call me on 08191462173 if u have one.

Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by okan1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2011
i had a call today but the guy refused to come down a little bit, so i am still thinking about it.
but nevertheless if i don't get a better offer i might be tempted to go for it. my number is still [b]08191462173 [/b]if u have one call me and if your offer is better.

1 Like

Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by ayufun: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2016
You're on this page because you are using either phone or computer. How much do you know about your android and iPhone, How much apps have you used. it's about the latest in phone technology
www.wificallingiphone.com
charging your android with fire
http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/charging-my-android-and-iphone-with-fire.html
charging phone with plant
http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/charging-mobile-phones-with-plant-plot.html
http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/feature-of-iphone-8.html
Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by hollameday(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
You can also Make your DSTv, GOtv and StarTime payment without leaving the comfort of your Home or Place of Work visit www.vtpass.com Today it is easy and convenient....

Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by hollameday(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Let me walk you through the steps to make your StarTime payment

1. Log on to www.vtpass.com

2. click on the service of your choice (Startimes)

3. select the bouquet option of your choice

4. Enter your Startimes card number

5.Pay.

The amazing thing about VTpass is that your Startime account gets activated immediately and you dont have to send a short code to any number for activation.

Hope you find it easy making your Startimes payment.
Re: How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder by GreatKenN: 6:48am On May 14, 2017
How to buy STARTIMES NOVA SUBSCRIPTION Card Online (N850 only)
STARTIMES NOVA BOUQUET SUBSCRIPTION Card can be Purchase online from mycyberteller.com at the convenience of your office or home.

1. Visit our website [url]mycyberteller.com[/url]
2. Click on CARDS menu or follow this link [url]mycyberteller.com/cardsingrid.php[/url]
3. Locate STARTIMES NOVA BOUQUET on our catalog or use the link [url]mycyberteller.com/startimesnovacard.php[/url]
4. Select Quantity you want to purchase and hit the "Buy Now" button
5. That will move you to the KYC page....Please enter customer Name, Address, Phone no, E-mail and proceed
6. You will be directed to prePayment page, Please confirm your purchase order and proceed to make payment with your Credit/Debit card
7. Upon successful payment Click the Button to complete to display your STARTIMES NOVA BOUQUET Card for Instant Recharge.

For more inquiries, Pls call: 08036240369, 08124046686. or contact us via [url]mycyberteller.com/contactus.php[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / The Ikeja Computer Village / Buy and Ship Goods from US and UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.