Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pastor Enenche Of Dunamis Church Releases 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria (VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Of Dunamis Church Releases 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria (VIDEO) (1125 Views)

Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Of Dunamis Church Releases 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria (VIDEO) by GleestarsMag: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche - The Prophecies and Word - Cross Over Night To 2019 #DunamisGospel #2019GreaterGlory #DrPastorPaulEnenche #DrBeckyPaulEnenche #GreaterGlory #DunamisLekkiLagos #Christian #theglorydome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgaChuzSuBs

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche on Tuesday, revealed prophecies about what would happen in Nigeria in 2019.

Speaking during the cross over service at his 100,000 capacity church auditorium in Abuja, Enenche prophesied that the pains been experienced in Nigeria will be over in 2019.

The medical doctor turned pastor anchored his prophecies on Jeremiah 31 verse 10, emphasizing that the enemy will not succeed over Nigeria.

According to Enenche: “Tell the church that they shall not stop praying and I will not leave Nigeria alone until I perfect my will for the nation.

“The enemy is fighting a lost battle, my hand shall rest on the nation and the whole of creation is waiting my manifestation through Nigeria.

“The pains you see are the birth signs for Nigeria. God said suddenly deliverance and delivery shall happen and it will become history.”

“Thus saith the Lord Nigeria shall come to her quarters again. Our land is coming to a point where there shall be justice and equity, where there is no partiality.

“The Lord told me a time will come when the farmers and herdsmen will cohabit together without any challenge.
Re: Pastor Enenche Of Dunamis Church Releases 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria (VIDEO) by GleestarsMag: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Understanding The Meaning Of your Existence - Dr. Myles Munroe
Dr Myles Munroe - Have A Plan So God Can Direct You
#mylesmunroe #purpose #success #thinkonthesethings #dominateyourrealm #mindovermatter
MUST WATCH IN 2019!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwLqz1Fr_s0

GleestarsMag:
Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche - The Prophecies and Word - Cross Over Night To 2019 #DunamisGospel #2019GreaterGlory #DrPastorPaulEnenche #DrBeckyPaulEnenche #GreaterGlory #DunamisLekkiLagos #Christian #theglorydome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgaChuzSuBs

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche on Tuesday, revealed prophecies about what would happen in Nigeria in 2019.

Speaking during the cross over service at his 100,000 capacity church auditorium in Abuja, Enenche prophesied that the pains been experienced in Nigeria will be over in 2019.

The medical doctor turned pastor anchored his prophecies on Jeremiah 31 verse 10, emphasizing that the enemy will not succeed over Nigeria.

According to Enenche: “Tell the church that they shall not stop praying and I will not leave Nigeria alone until I perfect my will for the nation.

“The enemy is fighting a lost battle, my hand shall rest on the nation and the whole of creation is waiting my manifestation through Nigeria.

“The pains you see are the birth signs for Nigeria. God said suddenly deliverance and delivery shall happen and it will become history.”

“Thus saith the Lord Nigeria shall come to her quarters again. Our land is coming to a point where there shall be justice and equity, where there is no partiality.

“The Lord told me a time will come when the farmers and herdsmen will cohabit together without any challenge.
Re: Pastor Enenche Of Dunamis Church Releases 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria (VIDEO) by GleestarsMag: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Non Stop Morning Devotion Songs of Africa 2019 ��� Nathaniel Bassey, Eben, Mercy Chinwo��� #christianmusic #NathanielBassey #worship #jesuschrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npBaXDGXSc8

GleestarsMag:
Understanding The Meaning Of your Existence - Dr. Myles Munroe
Dr Myles Munroe - Have A Plan So God Can Direct You
#mylesmunroe #purpose #success #thinkonthesethings #dominateyourrealm #mindovermatter
MUST WATCH IN 2019!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwLqz1Fr_s0

(1) (Reply)

Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. / God Gave Some A Brain, And The Best They Could Do With It Is Doubt His Existence / What If ! Philosophical Questions Theories And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.