Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse (1017 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Somerville: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good day to you Nairalanders.
I recently made some cash (350k) from my farm and I intend to invest it by opening a bet9ja shop as an agent as that's the only business in my mind right now.
The problem is that the zonal manager is refusing to grant me license with the excuse that my location has been filled up.
I am scared of using another betting company because it's not as popular as bet9ja, and my returns depends on my patronage. I want patronage!

My question right now is does he have any right to deny me this opportunity with the excuse that my state has been filled up?
Plus will using another betting company not deny me patronage?

Puskin, dominique please help me push it to front page for peoples' opinion
Thanks.
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by SimplePlan34: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yes ooo even estate agents deny u shop unless ur business is not saturated. It would cause unwarranted competition and every one would loose.
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by PapaNnamdi: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
bring me that 350k and I will turn it to 7.5million by Jan 31st
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Somerville: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

Tell me how?
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by VERDA: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

Hmmm...how will you do that?
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by jesmond3945: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Somerville:
Good day to you Nairalanders.
I recently made some cash (350k) from my farm and I intend to invest it by opening a bet9ja shop as an agent as that's the only business in my mind right now.
The problem is that the zonal manager is refusing to grant me license with the excuse that my location has been filled up.
I am scared of using another betting company because it's not as popular as bet9ja, and my returns depends on my patronage. I want patronage!

My question right now is does he have any right to deny me this opportunity with the excuse that my state has been filled up?
Plus will using another betting company not deny me patronage?

Puskin, dominique please help me push it to front page for peoples' opinion
Thanks.
i would love to know about your farm.
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by bedfordng(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
that is how it's done by all betting company that grants offline agents to limit it from getting situated in the area. that way it enables an agent do have a share of the pie. imagine having too many agent in one area. competition and low turn over will be much
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Somerville: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
i would love to know about your farm.
What about it?
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Somerville: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
bedfordng:
that is how it's done by all betting company that grants offline agents to limit it from getting situated in the area. that way it enables an agent do have a share of the pie. imagine having too many agent in one area. competition and low turn over will be much

Ok thanks.
But will using another betting company not affect my patronage?
Cos bet9ja seems to be the only sure betting company people know of. For someone like me who resides in the North central, how will I be able to convince an Aboki guy that it's the same thing with bet9ja?
Those are just my fears right now.
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Wisdom900242: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
I will advice you go for betking next generation it will over take bet9ja just with time take these and thank me later
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Somerville: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wisdom900242:
I will advice you go for betking next generation it will over take bet9ja just with time take these and thank me later

Betking is not in my location ATM.
I'm looking at accessbet.
But thanks all the same.
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Terryindeed: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

Bringa. You have 7.5million right now abi?
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by jesmond3945: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Somerville:

What about it?
what you produce
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Somerville: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
what you produce

I produced beans.
I got 22 bags.
A bag is 15-17k depending on the quality. There's the one of even 10k
I'm in the Nasarawa State to be precise.

But bro, I saw hell
It wasn't easy.

That's why I want to invest this money by starting a betting shop cos I don't ever want to go through that kind of hard labour again.
I heard that shop owners earn weekly, so hopefully, I will be able to plan and manage my weekly earnings if I succeed in setting up this business.

1 Like

Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by jesmond3945: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Somerville:

I produced beans.
I got 22 bags.
A bag is 15-17k depending on the quality. There's the one of even 10k
I'm in the Nasarawa State to be precise.

But bro, I saw hell
It wasn't easy.

That's why I want to invest this money by starting a betting shop cos I don't ever want to go through that kind of hard labour again.
I heard that shop owners earn weekly, so hopefully, I will be able to plan and manage my weekly earnings if I succeed in setting up this business.
alright fair enough thanks for sharing
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by samask64: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wisdom900242:

Go for this
It will not take you much time to start making it and even relegate the so call bet9ja in the area,
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Cwhyte(m): 4:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Somerville:

Betking is not in my location ATM.
I'm looking at accessbet.
But thanks all the same.

You have made the right choice by going for accessbet
Can you get in touch so we can put you through?
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by bedfordng(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Somerville:

Ok thanks.
But will using another betting company not affect my patronage?
Cos bet9ja seems to be the only sure betting company people know of. For someone like me who resides in the North central, how will I be able to convince an Aboki guy that it's the same thing with bet9ja?
Those are just my fears right now.
you may Want to partner with another person that already operate in your area so they can use it as another branch there while you share the profit for generated for that branch only.
Re: Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse by Somerville: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
bedfordng:
you may Want to partner with another person that already operate in your area so they can use it as another branch there while you share the profit for generated for that branch only.

Lol.
Am a greedy Nigerian, I want all the profit for myself.
But thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are Interested In Dry Fish Business... / Make Money By Writing Articles / Is Affiliate Marketing Proven To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.