Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? (964 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
I've been wondering and still wondering, why haven't Yahwah regrow an amputated limb? Is it too much a miracle? Is he limited?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by whitebeard(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Honestly I dont believe ur signature..!
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
HenryDion:
I've been wondering and still wondering, why haven't Yahwah regrow an amputated limb? Is it too much a miracle? Is he limited?

haven't you read in the scriptures that dried bones became flesh? nothing is too big for God to do smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by MikeBetty(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
HenryDion:
Dont Sin Out Of Desperation.
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

haven't you read in the scriptures that dried bones became flesh? nothing is too big for God to do smiley

Aside from the scriptures do you know any similar miracle IN REAL LIFE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by okwabayi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lol. I like the question.
OP shouldn’t worry. Man will discover how to do it within the next two hundred years. We know salamanders regrow limbs and other lizards regrow tails. It is only a matter of time before we apply it to ourselves.
God is a figment of man’s imagination. As such he is the Captain America of our living beings, a state we will achieve in time to come.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
hahn:

Aside from the scriptures do you know any similar miracle IN REAL LIFE?

I have never witnessed any personally, but I believe it is not impossible or improbable smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
whitebeard:
Honestly I dont believe ur signature..!

Why? Give me a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

I have never witnessed any personally, but I believe it is not impossible or improbable smiley
With science? Definitely.
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
HenryDion:
With science? Definitely.
with God certainly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

with God certainly

Lol.. Seems your god is bound by time cheesy

He should do something fast. That's the only miracle that will convert me. Others can be easily staged.
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
HenryDion:

how so?
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

how so?

Modified
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
HenryDion:

He should do something fast. That's the only miracle that will convert me. Others can be easily staged.

lol! cheesy blessed are those that believe without seeing... (John 20:29)

3 Likes

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Martinez19(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
MikeBetty:
Dont Sin Out Of Desperation.
Is that an answer to his question? Who told you he is desperate?
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

lol! cheesy blessed are those that believe without seeing... (John 20:29)

Interesting cheesy
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2019
HenryDion:

Interesting cheesy

yes
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by whitebeard(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2019
HenryDion:

Why? Give me a reason
the reason is obvious na
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by CodeTemplar: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Yes it is possible.
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2019
whitebeard:
the reason is obvious na

You're proof that white beard isn't wisdom indeed. Who doesn't know you for your utter and firm belief in ignorance? Please, don't be whitebeard this morning. It is too early.
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Maybe He/She/It doesn't feel like doing it. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
HellVictorinho:
Maybe He/She/It doesn't feel like doing it. wink
Maybe she's too shy cheesy
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Niflheim(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Asking God to regrow an amputated leg is like asking your buttocks to climb Mount Everest.................IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Niflheim:
Asking God to regrow an amputated leg is like asking your buttocks to climb Mount Everest.................IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by whitebeard(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
HenryDion:

You're proof that white beard isn't wisdom indeed. Who doesn't know you for your utter and firm belief in ignorance? Please, don't be whitebeard this morning. It is too early.
OK guy
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by LordReed(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Imaginary beings don't perform miracles.
Re: Is God Too Powerless To Regrow An Amputated Limb? by Kobojunkie: 5:31am On Jan 19
God of Israel has never been the problem as far as miracles are concerned. The problem is finding a righteous man of God to help make that miracle happen. We read in Scripture how Jesus Christ had a 100% miracle-success rate as He is recorded to have healed everyone who came His way. His disciples, after He sent them out into the world, are also written to have had a similar miracle-success rate. But after the first century, all those who have come proclaiming belief in Jesus Christ only seem to boast of less than a 1% miracle-success rate assuming we can even let them claim that. undecided

The way I see it, the problem isn't whether God can do such miracles but if the men who claim to believe in Him are even telling the truth cause the evidence speaks to the contrary. Their miracle-success rate is no better than Bar-Jesus's — mentioned in the Acts of the Apostles —, so they cannot be of the same Jesus Christ whose disciples did all the miracles recorded in Acts of the Apostles. undecided

I bet if you can find a man who has been approved righteous by the God of Israel, you would be able to witness the miracle you seek — the regrowth of an amputated limb included. And don't get distracted by the many frauds and timewasters out there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Educated Christain Ladies So Difficult To Woo? / Days Of Lot: Females Above 10 Years Can Now Go Topless In 6 States In America! / A Strong Warning To Flee From Sexual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.