Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Can Invest In Your Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Can Invest In Your Business (879 Views)

What Is The Best Mutual I Can Invest In. / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 / You Can Invest In These Mining Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Invest In Your Business by Indigbo: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Do you have a well grounded registered business/company? Are you ready to pay me 50%? I can invest from N5m to N10m in your business, provided that you're ready to sign Investment Contract that is legally binding with my lawyer.
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Ayhomes(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Indigbo:
Do you have a well grounded registered business/company? Are you ready to pay me 50%? I can invest from N5m to N10m in your business, provided that you're ready to sign Investment Contract that is legally binding with my lawyer.
let talk on WhatsApp +2349066815852 am into properties and Ayhomes Limited is a registered company( a developer)
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Jonadull: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
50% . Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Alexious(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Indigbo:

evening sir , am interested the offer and am based in Abuja, Nigeria. I also a collateral( A landed Property with original C of O )
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Indigbo: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
50% . Lmao

Why are you laughing cheesy? Is it not my money? If you're not pleased with my offer just walk away, is that simple? cheesy
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Jonadull: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Indigbo:

Why are you laughing cheesy? Is it not my money? If you're not pleased with my offer just walk away, is that simple? cheesy
You wicked well well grin
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Adegbem01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
If you like fish farming, land and pond already available, please pm me on 08138358209 (whatsapp)
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Alexious(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
How do i get in contact with you? Here is my no 09057220888
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Indigbo: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

You wicked well well grin
l

Na money we dey take make money. Gone are the days when I go borrow 100k to pay 250k, 50k to pay 100k e.t.c. All na to do business then and I no dey complain O! cheesy
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by Alexious(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
@Indigbo how do one contact u, i have a registered business
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by fffolly: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
@Indigbo let's chat on WhatsApp 09020369799, I have good offer
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by superman1073: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Indigbo:
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by SokoDobo: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Indigbo:

Good day bro.

50% at what tenure pls?

1 Like

Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by koladini(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Evening Sir. I am very much interested in your offer and I'm very positive I can deliever. My location is Lagos. Whatsapp number 08135695575
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by yeyebrity: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello,
An email is awaiting your response. Cheers!
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by olutope200: 2:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Indigbo:

Add me on whatsApp. Let's talk business. 08036774862.
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by SokoDobo: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Indigbo:

Hello. Happy New Year and hope this meets you well?

We are in the process of launching an online survey startup, afrisurvey.com, that exclusively caters for those (companies, governments, academic institutions, individuals) doing market/academic/fun research about Africa.

Put simply, Afrisurvey will be a user-friendly web based software as a service (SaaS) platform where African researchers can easily create surveys, deploy it to targeted African audiences who use our mobile app and get good quality data.

We will make money by charging researchers who use our web based platform to connect to thousands of registered users waiting to respond to any survey that targets them.

Project Current Status

✓ The web platform for Afrisurvey is still under construction. Current status of the platform can be accessed via www.afrisurvey.com, www.forum.afrisurvey.com and www.panel.afrisurvey.com. The platform is expected to be formally launched and open for business by this month end.

✓ We have been compiling a detailed a list of potential customers. We also have been making cold pitches to those on our list. We got some quality feedback from a couple of them, and many have indicated interest in paying for our service.

✓ We built a pre-order site, www.preorder.afrisurvey.com/wp and we were able to get a few pre-orders.

✓ We built a prelaunch site, www.afrisurvey.launchrock.com which we are currently using to acquire prelaunch users. We currently have over 20,000 subscribers.

✓ The company have been registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with the name African Survey Services.

✓ Over $3000 have so far been spent in achieving the above.

As we plan to formally launch by this month end. We are also planning to raise an investment amounting to $2,000 or its naira equivalent (N722, 000).

The primary usage of the funds will be as follows:

1. Aggressive marketing for more user acquisition

2. Building formal relationships with potential clients. This include travelling, etc.

3. Complete the development and launching of the web/mobile platforms which have been stalled because of lack of funds.

4. Invest in scalability

The required sum of $2,000 might be seen to be on the low side. This is deliberate, we expect revenue to come in immediately, and that will encourage us to focus on getting and growing revenue as early as possible so as to completely bootstrap the business.

Opportunities for Investors.

1. Equity
We are offering 5% of AfriSurvey equity in exchange for $2,000 (N722,000) investment.

2. Debt
If the investor prefer a debt arrangement, we can, we make payback a total sum of N1,000,000 in a duration of 12 months. Two months moratorium will be required.

Regards.
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by zonga: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
I own a supermarket in a very busy environment at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. The supermarket due to demand operates the following businesses

1. Retail and wholesale selling of FMCG
2. Deposit and withdrawal of funds, bill payment etc.

The business needs fund to buy more goods due to demand and high turnover for the business.

I currently seek an investor with a guaranteed return of 50% on investment.

If interested, pm on whats app number, 08023161928. I already to sign any favorable agreement.
Re: I Can Invest In Your Business by aleshyto4real(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Indigbo:
I hv a very good offer to pay you 50% let's talk on whatsapp 07057878593

(1) (Reply)

Earn $500 and More From Python Signals Today / Google: 1 US Dollar Exchange For 184naira Barely Few Hours To The Elections / Investments Or Jobs You Can Start With Less Capital Or Even No Capital!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.