Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (70727 Views)

First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Paulfroshman: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming a Mother

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJ6it2EKZM

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Paulfroshman: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emmaneulla & Mark Angel - Boyfriends, Networth, Biography, Cars, Houses 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8eF9b0YHKg

See How Tekno Survived His Sickness & Death - SAD & FUNNY MOMENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSynq9d6D3I

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by IamD18: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
I just like this woman.

The only legit and hardworking Yoruba actress I know.

201 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Uyiii: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by visijo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
January Is The Best Time To Pay Bride Prize...Right Now Families Will Accept Anything.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by obembet(f): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Solomonguy:
where d baby
Thomas

IamD18:
I just like this woman.

The only hardworking Yoruba actress I know.

Let ur brain work now, this is 2019

28 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Princedapace(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Very hardworking and talented lady.. Congrats..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
THE DEVIL HAS BEEN PUT TO SHAME FOREVER AND EVER

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by philtex(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
She and toolz flaunt belle lose am. Den they both hid belle and dem born. Can we now conclude witches dey social media

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by miqos02(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lei
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Ubdavis(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Solomonguy:
where d baby

Its like we have the same blood group. I was about to ask the same question.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by StarUp: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice one...

Meanwhile those of you that cry during worship and sleep during sermon; what exactly is your problem?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Happy family.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Uniquetani1(f): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
IVF is not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Someone should help us tell that fake prophet that Funke e haff birthed ooooh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Akinola2543(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
iya ibeji

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Olukokosir(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
visijo:
January Is The Best Time To Pay Bride Prize...Right Now Families Will Accept Anything.

lol... egbadun sir

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Vado(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
visijo:

Too much sense will not kuku kill you.

17 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Drey1: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yes. this is what am saying ,These one born pikin true true, See her face as he swell. No be that fake mother wey fake pregnancy for 180million Nigerians . Someone should remind me her name jare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by spartan50(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shey they said she can't give birth.. God has put your enemies to shame

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by israelmao(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chubby babies.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
visijo:
Prize abi ??
No problem ...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by dododawa1: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Seconded,where is d baby
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by 2019prophets(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
so na this young man dey fuсk am? All these olosho actresses sef.. angry
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Jonadull: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mariangeles:
Prize abi ??
No problem ...
lol
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by Hez143(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
ok
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
They look happy together not that yeye Kendo that tied her womb then
Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by 1stpikin(f): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
*carries glasses... These yellow pawpaws from charcoal male and pale. issokay!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother by atiku4President(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
visijo:
Wickedness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" / Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.