Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) (1816 Views)

Final Solar Promo For Year 2019 / See Businesses To Start With Little Capital& Can Make You Millionaire / #200k For All Your Website And Graphics Designed For A Whole Year 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) by plero(m): 2:08am On Jan 03, 2019
My name is Deolu, an entrepreneur, farmer, and marketer. My message is very simple- wouldn’t you like making cool millions of naira as commission agent/broker of charcoal? If I can do it, you can do it better.
However, like every business, you have to learn how it is done, so as not to run into trouble. Every business is a risk because, at your best, you cannot prevent some unforeseen circumstances but there are different ways of minimising the risks to reduce the effects as much as possible.
To this end it will be my joy to train you in my very own capacity on the following
• Understanding and overview of the industry
• Practical know how
• How to get started
• List of trusted producers, farmers contacts
• List of trusted Transporters/ logistics partners contacts
• List of potential buyers, both local and foreign.
I trust you will need one on one discussion on how to be a player in this industry even with little start up. If so kindly chat me up on whatsapp; 07035554522
https://adeoluoyin.wixsite.com/mysite

Re: Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) by plero(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback. Like I share with those that reach me, right timing and partners are crucial for success in this industry...as we might be well aware cashew season fast approaching, so get set.
Happy trading
Re: Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) by plero(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let the enquiries keep coming. Willing to help as many as possible set for this.
Re: Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) by plero(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Good day great people. I will like to clear some things due to some calls and chat received.

Firstly, is it simple and profitable? Yes, if done according to adviced. Because you must be ready to put in your best effort especially when it comes to field works.
Secondly, can I show you prove? It depend on which prove you seek. But below are some i can relate here now(view attached images);
-One of my student at field today. Similar way I sack my boss few years ago and pick up this rewarding adventure as commission agent first for Lebanese exporter(JOMARA EXIM LIMITED). Within couple of months I reg my biz. Kostbar Services Limited.
-Few of our produces while shipping.

If done well, this might be answer to your prayer this year financially.

My little way of helping other youths striving outside there.
Do well to reach me today; 07035554522
Enjoy your weekend

Re: Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) by plero(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello, am super excited and fulfilled as some people have reach me and even start as LBA and few other showing interest both as investors and exporting partnership.

My initial intention was to help only just 30 youths with enough knowledge I have gather from years of experience (knowledge is power�) and how they can equally start, but now extending to as many people interested. Though I might not be fully active on this thread once 2019 cashew trading season start hopefully by next month. So you have now till mid-Febuary to reach me(07035554522).

I have discover from various feedbacks and enquiries that majority have interest mostly on trading cashew nuts and charcoal.

To this end permit me to brief you how you can also be a players and some spec. you need familiar with(especially for cashew trading). You can come in as:
- Farmer/producer: who grown cashew plant.
- LBA: Local Buying Agent, who help exporter source for raw cashew nuts from farmers.
- Exporter: who sell to foreign buyers.
- Investor: who finance the trading and earn base on ROI.

Specification: all players need to be familiar with some spec and terminologies in this industry because that's what determine the quality and pricing of the same. Below are some spec n terms:
KOR(Kernel Out-turn Ration): 45 - 60
Nuts count: 150-200
Moisture: 8-10%
Defective: 10-15%
RCN: Raw Cashew Nuts
Colour: gray, dark grey, greenish, brownish
Packaging: packed inside jute bag of 80/81kg
Duration: Feb. - May/June
Major foreign buyers: Indians, Vietnamese
Body: NCAN(National Cashew Association of Nigeria). Our president, Mr. Tola Faseru.

How do you get partners:
I do give my students list of trusted Farmers, LBAs and exporters

Kindly reach me if you need further guides: 07035554522
Re: Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) by plero(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
�� *the money making machine*��
Agro-Allied trading and exports.

Will you like to know how to trade, produce, export Shea butter, charcoal and cashew nuts.

Then join our live session on 12th April.

For more info:

https:///EPA6J0jsewNJkATnn3Bomv
Re: Charcoal Can Make You Millionaire This Year(2019) by plero(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
There are always massive market for charcoal worldwide...chat me up today for guidance

(1) (Reply)

The Number 4 Richest Black American Is. / Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair / Mini Fuel Dispenser Suitable For Kerosene Business .( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.