Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) (779 Views)

The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter / The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter Time / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by opwa4us(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2019
If you are in Ibadan and you have interest in pig farming. we have good breeds that brings profit in a short term...
*We have acres of land available for lease plot by plot for pig pen construction.
* Good source of water for your animals
* Stand by security etc.
*So much affordable
Let's build the largest pig farm In Ibadan together
contact me on WhatsApp and call 08068770308
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by opwa4us(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2019
we still have hybrid weaners and growers ready for sale
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by jackomagnus(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
which area in Ibadan?

opwa4us:
If you are in Ibadan and you have interest in pig farming. we have good breeds that brings profit in a short term...
*We have acres of land available for lease plot by plot for pig pen construction.
* Stand by security etc.
*So much affordable
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by opwa4us(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
jackomagnus:
which area in Ibadan?

lalupon area

1 Like

Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by opwa4us(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Its almost new planting season... As pig farmers let's try to plant cassava for fast growth of our pigs... Thanks
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by wengerman: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
opwa4us:
Its almost new planting season... As pig farmers let's try to plant cassava for fast growth of our pigs... Thanks
cassava for fast growth of pigs!stop kidding me ,cassava that has 2-4% cp .
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by opwa4us(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2020
wengerman:
cassava for fast growth of pigs!stop kidding me ,cassava that has 2-4% cp .
Pigs gain more weight with fermented cassava... By growth I meant weight unless u are a google farmer .
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by bowofola111: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
opwa4us:
* Stand by security etc.
*So much affordable
Oops his this still avaliable?
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by opwa4us(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2020
bowofola111:
Oops his this still avaliable?
No
Re: For Your Improved Pig Breeds And Long Term Lease Of Land For Piggery (ibadan) by opwa4us(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2020
We bless God for the first rain. Farmers should take advantage to plant early maize which is the most profitable in corn planting cycle. I also advice you grow your pig feed.. Yellow corn and cassava. It helps u reduce cost of feeding...Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Stems TME419 Variety Needed / Tonnes Of Cocoa Beans Available For Delivery / Birds Transport Crate Available Call 07032415850

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.