Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 (29558 Views)

Oyindoubra Wilson Wins Face Of Nigeria 2021 (Beautiful Photos) / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos) / The Contestants Of Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant Powered By Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by AlexReports(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
]#FACEOFOKIJA2018: Ooni Of Ife,Chimamanda Ngozi, Present As 25-year-old graduates win cultural pageant [PHOTOS]

Blessing Nwizugbo at the Face of Okija Cultural Festival which held in Okija, Anambra State, on Saturday.25-year-old Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo has emerged the new Face of Okija (female) at the just concluded Face of Okija Cultural pageant. Oluchi is a graduate of History and International Relations from the Ebonyi State University.

In the male category, Unachukwu Promise Chidi, who is also 25, emerged the winner. He is a graduate of Accounting from the Anambra State University.

At an elaborate ceremony attended by the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, renowned activist and public speaking icon, Professor Patrick Lumumba and award-winning novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, the new queen and king promised to use their position to drive attention to the needs of the less privileged and disabled across the country.

The founder of the Obijackson Foundation and Group Managing Director of the Obijackson Group of companies Dr Ernest Azudialu-obiejesi presented the winners with cash of N1million each and a vehicle to help them propagate their work as the new Ambassadors of the Foundation. Dr Azudialu-Obiejesi tasked the new king and queen to remain worthy ambassadors of the Foundation and of Igboland.

“You must now by your daily conduct display positive virtues that your peers will continue to emulate. As Ambassadors of the Obijackson Foundation you occupy a position of influence, we are coming on you to use it to impact humanity,” said Dr Ernest Obiejesi.

The Face of Okija Cultural Festival started in 2014 as an initiative to drive the attention of the youths to the positive values in the Igbo culture.

This year, an emphasis was placed on discouraging the youths from embarking on the dangerous trip across the Mediterranean sea to Europe in search of an imaginary better life.

Speakers at the event including professor Patrick Lumumba and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie pointed out that the pasture on Nigeria is still green if only the youths can remain hardworking focused and creative.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/faceofokija2018-ooni-of-ifechimamanda.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by JasonScoolari: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Ooni of Ife is gradually pushing Flavour N'abania aside. grin

I just love the King.

Maximum respect sir.

13 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by AlexReports(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
@AlexReports

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by stubbornman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
nothing to say
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by luiginho2xl(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
cool
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Sellfish(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
My Ooni goes puna shopping grin

Even the gods have to ejaculate once in a whilegrin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by nwakibie3(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
IGBO AMAKA

OP more pics naw

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Asshurbanipali: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Everyone rushing to Anambra.

Infact, if you are not in Anambra then you are missing so much. Truly the light of the entire black race cheesy

Anambra amaka mehn cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by nwakibie3(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
I really miss home.... cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by MufasaRebirth: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Lol you still never see buyer for your laptop grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by emeijeh(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Straight to Okija shrine.
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Anambralstson: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
.Anambra Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Mccullum: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oni and traveling is like bread and butter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by englishmart(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
���The Ooni of Ife and few others are the only afonjas that are...... Tell ogun to complete it for you. I'm tired. ���

8 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Authoreety: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi Jackson.... God will continue to keep u for us all that have benefitted from your magnanimity.....

I think Ooni just enjoys travelling alot...

A traveller stays knowledgeable

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by ujampie: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
One million this new year... Hmmmmmmmm such blessings come my way oooo.... Congratulations to the winners... .....
She actually looks like my bestie..........

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by theophorus(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
...Abegi this is 2019/joor, they should stop all these seemingly irrelevant 'face of wharefa'.
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by kenbee(f): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
The recent Onni of Ife romance with Anambra state is beyond my comprehension
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by bennybaba(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man na tourist fa.....#na so see finish dey start lipsrsealed
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Okija enyi!

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Ayobami7(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by lavanahblog(f): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Beautiful people

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
This ooni na big fool aswear this kain man fit attend small doctor's birthday bash....which kain king go dey attend every nonsense gathering in every nook and cranny of nigeria no wonder oba rilwan bin disrespect am angry

2 Likes

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by 9jaBloke: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ooni for President
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by igwefivestar(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
AlexReports:
]#FACEOFOKIJA2018: Ooni Of Ife,Chimamanda Ngozi, Present As 25-year-old graduates win cultural pageant [PHOTOS]

Blessing Nwizugbo at the Face of Okija Cultural Festival which held in Okija, Anambra State, on Saturday.25-year-old Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo has emerged the new Face of Okija (female) at the just concluded Face of Okija Cultural pageant. Oluchi is a graduate of History and International Relations from the Ebonyi State University.

In the male category, Unachukwu Promise Chidi, who is also 25, emerged the winner. He is a graduate of Accounting from the Anambra State University.

At an elaborate ceremony attended by the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, renowned activist and public speaking icon, Professor Patrick Lumumba and award-winning novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, the new queen and king promised to use their position to drive attention to the needs of the less privileged and disabled across the country.

The founder of the Obijackson Foundation and Group Managing Director of the Obijackson Group of companies Dr Ernest Azudialu-obiejesi presented the winners with cash of N1million each and a vehicle to help them propagate their work as the new Ambassadors of the Foundation. Dr Azudialu-Obiejesi tasked the new king and queen to remain worthy ambassadors of the Foundation and of Igboland.

“You must now by your daily conduct display positive virtues that your peers will continue to emulate. As Ambassadors of the Obijackson Foundation you occupy a position of influence, we are coming on you to use it to impact humanity,” said Dr Ernest Obiejesi.

The Face of Okija Cultural Festival started in 2014 as an initiative to drive the attention of the youths to the positive values in the Igbo culture.

This year, an emphasis was placed on discouraging the youths from embarking on the dangerous trip across the Mediterranean sea to Europe in search of an imaginary better life.

Speakers at the event including professor Patrick Lumumba and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie pointed out that the pasture on Nigeria is still green if only the youths can remain hardworking focused and creative.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/faceofokija2018-ooni-of-ifechimamanda.html?m=1
this one ooni the come igbo land like this ayam not understanding o! Abi he won break Buhari record as most traveling leader?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by GodIsFoolish: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
ujampie:
One million this new year... Hmmmmmmmm such blessings come my way oooo.... Congratulations to the winners... .....
She actually looks like my bestie..........

YOU MUST BE A PEDOPHILE
STOP CHASING SMALL SMALL GIRLS AND DECEIVING, DISTRACTING THEM AND CONFUSING THEM. THAT GIRL IS NOT UP TO 18 YEARS

HERE IS MINE

4 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by anambraamaka: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Igbo
Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by Patrioticman007(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ipobian pigs can't change history..... Here is the okija we know, for its a ritualist den.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Blessing Nwizugbo Wins Face Of Okija Cultural Pageant 2018 by ZombieTAMER: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
GodIsFoolish:

YOU MUST BE A PEDOPHILE
STOP CHASING SMALL SMALL GIRLS AND DECEIVING, DISTRACTING THEM AND CONFUSING THEM. THAT GIRL IS NOT UP TO 18 YEARS

HERE IS MINE

No mind that guy jare... Deceiving small girls

Let me share mine oh grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Dress Made Of Real Cake (Pictures) / Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 / Kanu Ihunanya Represents Nigeria In 3 International Pageants - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.