Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Invite For Website Design Proposals - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Invite For Website Design Proposals (829 Views)

Adz2you The Best Adsense Alternative For Website Owners. / Call For Proposals For Ecommerce Website Development / Affordable Price For Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite For Website Design Proposals by Godliftedme: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year all, wishing you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

I am interested in building a replica of this website www.flogas.co.uk with same level of delivery as the site is now.

If you are interested in working with me on this challenge do the following and contact me;

1. Review the website; www.flogas.co.uk for details of whats involved
2. Provide a detail of your scope of work
3. Provide what you can provide to make the site to be better and domesticated for Nigeria market
4. How much time and money this will cost you to deliver this project.

From the above requests, presumed qualify web designers will be shortlisted, More detail discussion will be engaged in with shortlisted designers from which the eventual designer will be selected.

If you do want to provide a confidential response to this you can send your proposal to: smartbuy.savings@gmail.com OR provide your response to this on this thread.
Update on this adventure will be provided here for others to learn from and also to project the web designer who partakes in this challenge, the eventual winner will be made public.

Thanks for looking and probably participating if you choose to.

CC:

Everyone

Yemlat

softclicktechnologies

Blue FlyDesign

360hub.club
Re: Invite For Website Design Proposals by Godliftedme: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2019
You might as well drop your phone numbers here for discussion if you so wish.
Re: Invite For Website Design Proposals by Bizmagnet: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
You can chat me up.
Re: Invite For Website Design Proposals by Godliftedme: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks BIZmagnet. Whats the contact
Bizmagnet:
You can chat me up.
Re: Invite For Website Design Proposals by Godliftedme: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
@resosdigital
Thanks for your contact and proposal, will get back to you shortly
Re: Invite For Website Design Proposals by Godliftedme: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
This thread is closed! No response from Nairalanders guess the task is beyond their capabilities.
I will outsource it elsewhere
Thanks
Re: Invite For Website Design Proposals by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Invite For Website Design Proposals by Godliftedme: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Your email was responded to, please, check your email.
You and others designers will be contacted and discussed with in private as this thread is closed.
bladeshakers:
you never responded to my mail from resosdigital@gmail.com. you can whatsapp - 09066175881 so we can discuss further. I can handle this and deliver an app that you will proud of.

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded Mobile App For Android ▹ Best Entertainment App / Download Any Theme-junkie Premium Wordpress Theme FOR FREE, It's Duly Paid For! / Did You Notice The Nairaland Time Spent Online Bug?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.