Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Klopp: Man City Still The Best Team In The World Despite Recent Struggles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp: Man City Still The Best Team In The World Despite Recent Struggles (220 Views)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Says Manchester United Not Yet Good Enough Despite Recent I / It's Goodbye To NPFL, Despite Recent Global Ranking, Says Ezeali / Man Utd Board Still Supports Solskjaer Despite Recent Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Klopp: Man City Still The Best Team In The World Despite Recent Struggles by solbase10(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jurgen Klopp maintains Manchester City are “the best team in the world” despite his Liverpool side holding a seven-point lead over the defending Premier League champions going into Thursday’s blockbuster top-of-the-table clash.

Victory at the Etihad Stadium for the Reds would be seen by many as a huge step towards them dethroning City – who have stumbled in December – and lifting a first league title since 1990.
However, Klopp took a dim view of suggestions this is the defining game of the season and his opinion of City’s status in world football has not been altered by Liverpool leapfrogging them in the league table.

Read More: https://www.completesports.com/klopp-man-city-still-the-best-team/

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I, What I Do And What Am Into[info Graphics] Profile / Croatia Court Clears Lovren Of Perjury Charges / 90% Free Sure 5odd Daily, Only Death Is 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.