Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG (43888 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by AcuraZDX: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
A Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Apo has ordered a Yahoo boy, Edwin Ogbomwan (aka Thomas Jerry Stars), to forfeit iPhone X and car, a Toyota Camry 2006 model to the Federal Government.

Justice D. Senchi also sentenced the convict to two months in prison with the option of paying N1m fine. The convict, who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, was found guilty of Internet fraud.

The court also sentenced two men — Augustine James and Cyrinus Richard — to 14 years in jail without an option of fine. They were prosecuted on six charges bordering on conspiracy, obtaining money by false pretences and forgery.

The three convicts were the first men to be convicted by the EFCC in 2019.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/court-orders-yahoo-boy-to-forfeit-iphone-x-and-car-to-fg/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by oluwasegun007(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Am interested in buying if FG wanna sell... grin grin grin

FTC! FTC!

It's a sign...2019 would be great.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by dallex10(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
The judge and the Yahoo boy are both mad

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by godwinstringed1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin

You want that humble vibrant house; Lovely home; Million-dollar investment success and Mercedes-Benz? They will be available if you can choose to face and deal with THESE 7 BUSINESS PROBLEMS .
You can't escape them in 2019, and we've carefully treated them (with best solutions).

I personally don’t call them problems, I name them “challenges”. And you will face them. I have been facing them and believe me, it has been uplifting me more than I can ever imagine financially and mentally.

These challenges are the reasons why Neil Patel advised that Business are not for kids.

Making money this year should be fun, and that’s how successful entrepreneurs would paint it for you. But they rarely tell you the bitter truths they faced. Smiles!

It's advisable you go through them to ensure ease in making more money in 2019
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by emeejinsm: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin which FG
This apc gonment self

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Very good one.....
Now, we need our politicians to face the same treatment.
Their atrocities are so much worse than this!

NO matter what parties they are.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Dshocker(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Those boys have broken the record for 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by SeniorZato(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
The funniest news i have read so far in the year 2019

How many of you are with me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Smart3856bwkx: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
F

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year guys,please check out this year special episode reaction video with my dad reacting to Amilli ft H.O.M.A title "9 - 5"..kindly subscribe,like,comment and share.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zEj-bnCeM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by dingbang(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by eleojo23: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
The FG under Bubu na scam too

So this one na transfer of property from a smaller yahoo boy to bigger yahoo boy.

48 Likes

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Dottore: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bad market
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by dragsazy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hahahahahahaha

Nothing wey we no go hear for this country!!!
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
So who go get them after judgement? Head dey pain the judge
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by RZArecta2(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Haha 1m fine ? 100k is okay
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Kharol1234: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
so na fg go dae drive d motor and use d iphone x abi? D worse tin nw dem go carry d motor giv der senior staff say na gift rubbish fg....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by sammyj: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin shocked grin forfeit ‘iPhone X and car to FG.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by ArmaniUhuru: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shey FG won return the Items to the people wey the boy scam?
Scam(fg) won scam scam(yahoo boy)

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Topmaike007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Ogaga87(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just two months!

Hope when he is release a bottle of snipper won't be missing

For me I think this judgement is not strong enough to send a terrifying signal to others that are indulging in this same act

11 Likes

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by MooreJozo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by obembet(f): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
AcuraZDX:

Justice D. Senchi also sentenced the convict to two months in prison with the option of paying N1m fine

You see reason why Nigeria might never be great. A fraudster who has duped many innocent people. There is probability that some.of his maga has commit suicide.

10 Likes

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by ajalawole(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
abeg na how much them wen sell am self
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by pythonkid(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
14 years , all these judges get mind oh like how do they sleep @ night ?? And d Yahoo boys too are another species entirely.. but why is it very easy for the judges to convict an ordinary citizen that stole less than 10m , and infact with heavy sentences but very hard for them to convict a politician that stole billions and even if they do you hardly see one that serves more than 3 years in prison. this country is just too bleeped for the ordinary citizen and I wonder why will kill ourselves to support all these greedy mongrels.. on one hand we the citizens are just fucking dumbbbbb. Like we stupid no be small...later same set of ppl be forming street wise .

18 Likes

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Tunasco4u(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Then who go dey use the phone

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Cyoung4real(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
This EFCC na yawa,oooo, Are they going to sell the car and iPhone & return the money to his client??

Meanwhile, People wey still dey Chop their Mama Food dey Follow Sing :"phone dey ring na family dey call oh" Dem dey Call u 2 Come Wash Pot?�

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by cnnamoko(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lol

Reboot your business this year. Do more in less time with Excel Templates and Business Software in Account, Inventory Mgt., CRM, HRM, SCHOOL PORTALS.

Check my Awesome Signature cool
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Slynation(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
at least they made history... 1st men convicted 2019 in Nigeria, e no easy o
Re: Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin

The three convicts were the first men to be convicted by the EFCC in 2019.

Amazing conviction!!! cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Woman Found Dead In Asaba On Christmas Day / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.