Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria (35223 Views)

Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition / How Chris Ekejimbe Died Of Malaria Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Edithfavourite: 12:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Popular Nollywood actor Gbenga Akintunde aka Burger is dead.

According to actor, Kunle Afod who broke the news, Akintunde died on Thursday, January 3rd after he went to the hospital to seek treatment for malaria.

''You called yesterday to confirm if I will still be holding my new year party today and I was called this afternoon that you are no more ...BURGER..
Heard u went to the hospital to complain about malaria this afternoon and in few hours u are in the mortuary... this is so sad ......
Planning to celebrate you in few days time ...imagine the shock and tears ..
Oye olorun''
Kunle wrote on his IG page.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/actor-gbenga-akintunde-aka-burger-dies-after-complaining-of-malaria/

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Emmzy201(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Don't mind those lies
He died after eating too much burger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Praizenews: 5:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by SAMBARRY: 5:13am On Jan 04, 2019
O don't think its malaria o shocked

Rip sad
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by meobizy(f): 5:19am On Jan 04, 2019
What is killing Nigerians? It’s like everyday I keep reading of someone kicking the bucket. I am afraid o. I might turn out the next victim.

6 Likes

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by peteruuu(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Lord have mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by nkwuocha: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2019
Someone don sacrifice this one.

One thing I learnt hard in life is this, Celebration time is the most crucial time to be careful.The time of celebration is the time I am most careful.I will NEVER drink among friends in public especially ceremonies.I fast and pray at night during celebration.I can't be taken u aware,Lai Lai.

If people understand what goes on in demonic kingdom Exactly between 29th and 1st,You will be in church throughout.Some covenant are renewed yearly!If you know you don't have any tangible reason to travel,STAY BACK! CHRISTMAS NO DEY FINISH.CELEBRATION NO DEY FINISH!Some people are already walking corpses as we speak,by the time they travel back in less than a month,they will be returned back to their villages in ambulances.NONE of my siblings travelled, because we knew already that they are waiting to strike!They keep asking when we will arrive,calling all the time.

A young lady almost died on 31st night.She is lucky it was returned back to sender,and it was coming from her wealthy "suitor".HE DIED THAT SAME NIGHT around 11:48 pm.Some ladies self,you want to marry a rich man,you don't know what he does for a living.

Malaria wey agbo 50 naira dey cure just killed a grown man like this on 3rd of January.Abeg this one don be sacrifice.

NB: Again,but Many Nigerian are FOOLISH O.How can you struggle from January to November then Lavish almost all in December only to start begging in January.CHRISTMAS is not the time to waste money,it's not your birthday.Infact it's the best time to save,and be prepared for the next year.Women be careful! Christmas is not a time to mount pressure on your husbands!Infact it's when things are more expensive!what you would normally buy for 10k suddenly become 13k,You spend an extra 3k because you refuse to plan ahead in October.If I want to buy I buy things for my kids in October or January, especially January.That time I abuse sellers and still pay peanuts for their wares because they need my cash. grin
We are in January now, SCHOOL FEES DEY.UNA EYE GO CLEAR! grin angry

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Ejika48(f): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Rip. Na WA o.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Tunasco4u(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2019
RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by carlos1(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2019
meobizy:
What is killing Nigerians? It’s like everyday I keep reading of someone kicking the bucket. I am afraid o. I might turn out the next victim.

Amen!
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by godwinstringed1(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
cryrip

you'll need the info in my signature
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by mayorflexzy(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by vastolord4(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Rip man...
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by bedspread: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
2019: My Year of Dominion, Miracle and Victory....

Make Everybody hold GOD Tightly oooo...Surrender to GOD...
Live to Please GOD

Life after death is the Real Deal....

If you Miss Heaven.....
You Can't Miss Hell...

The Story of this Bros is Gone on Earth for Ever and Ever...

He is right now in Either Heaven or Hell based on whom he Believed and Lived For...

Only the Living has a Choice..

May GOD Comfort the Family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by HunWI: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari should ask him what happened
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by KingLennon(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
RIP Mr Burger....We need an autopsy though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
RIP BURGER.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by PrincessB1(f): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Oh Lord sad
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by sukerefakere(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Or he killed himself..
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Dadurty(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2019
He has just completed a life cycle ...may he’s soul rest in perfect peace ......Death is certain
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by HunWI: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019
As an ordain man of God when Satan appoints a leader evil rules the nation. 2018 was a death roll and 2019 will be worse.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by KingLennon(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

One thing I learnt hard in life is this, Celebration time is the most crucial time to be careful.The time of celebration is the time I am most careful.I will NEVER drink among friends in public especially ceremonies.I fast and pray at night during celebration.I can't be taken u aware,Lai Lai.

If people understand what goes on in demonic kingdom Exactly between 29th and 1st,You will be in church throughout.Some covenant are renewed yearly!If you know you don't have any tangible reason to travel,STAY BACK! CHRISTMAS NO DEY FINISH.CELEBRATION NO DEY FINISH!Some people are already walking corpses as we speak,by the time they travel back in less than a month,they will be returned back to their villages in ambulances.NONE of my siblings travelled, because we knew already that they are waiting to strike!They keep asking when we will arrive,calling all the time.

A young lady almost died on 31st night.She is lucky it was returned back to sender,and it was coming from her wealthy "suitor".HE DIED THAT SAME NIGHT around 11:48 pm.Some ladies self,you want to marry a rich man,you don't know what he does for a living.

Malaria wey agbo 50 naira dey cure just killed a grown man like this on 3rd of January.Abeg this one don be sacrifice.
An African man mentality....to you everything resolves around spirituality. We should be asking for an autopsy to determine the cause of his death

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Topmaike007(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019
God should pls don't allow us to die untimely death ooo
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by Eprolist: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Holy
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by uwelaa(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Good morning Good peopl! pls am am seriously looking for a job. either as a chef or cook but I prefer baker, this mean that if any vacancy is available in any of the above mention profession pls call my number 07082221857
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. Reason it's good to always go for medial check up. This is a lesson for us all to learn from. It may be uncontrolled high blood pressure that killed him. It's not all death that is spiritual.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. Reason it's good to always go for medial check up. Tgis is a lesson for us all to learn from. It may be uncontrolled high blood pressure that killed him. It's not all death that is spiritual.
Re: Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria by tunjijones(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2019
nkwuocha:

With all your fasting and praying... you go still die one day at last

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye / Stephanie Okereke Linus' Outfit To MBGN2017 / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.