Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Do People Hate You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Hate You? (576 Views)

Why Do People Hate The UK / Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage? / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate You? by Echosam: 6:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Many people wonder why haters exist. Why would anyone criticize the accomplishments of others? What motivates a hater to hate? And what motivates a hater to hate on you, specifically?
A hater is someone who discredits, devalues or downplays your accomplishments.
Your failures make a hater happier than their own success. Haters need to see you go down to lift themselves up.
If you have haters, the solution is simple: ignore them and keep doing what you do. If a hater can directly influence your plans, then your plans aren’t ambitious enough.
You can usually dismiss a hater. If you’re bored, you can harass them. If you’ve got nothing better to do, they’re great fun to troll. But I don’t recommend wasting your time or energy on haters.
There is no magic wand to get rid of haters. There is no secret spell to win them over to your side. Some people won’t like you regardless of what you do. That’s alright. The world is a
big place.
Many people wonder why haters exist. Why would anyone criticize the accomplishments of others? What motivates a hater to hate? And what motivates a hater to hate on you, specifically?
If you’re a genuinely mean person, success isn’t the reason why you have haters.
You have haters because you’re an asshole. Your success exposes you to more people, and those people also discover that you’re an asshole. If so, the following does not apply to your haters.

For those of you who aren’t assholes, however, I present the top 5 reasons why you have haters.
Fair warning though: once you understand them, you will... Continue here http://www.echosamcity.com/2019/01/why-do-people-hate-you.html#more
Re: Why Do People Hate You? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
I have dreams they don't have, they envy my natural leadership potentials; they hate what they don't understand about me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'he Died A Great Working Man'' - Professor Pius Ilesanmi's 7 Year Old Daughter / Post A Selfie With Your Mum To Celebrate Mothers Day. / Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.