Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) (1879 Views)

Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) / Family Of Three Died After Eating Rice In Uyo (Graphic Photos) / Cultist : OSPAC Attack The Camp Of VIP In Ochigba Community Three Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Trizzi: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2019
A Twitter user, Farooq Kperogi shares video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front complaining how soldiers are dying everyday due to Lack of water and Food.

It was heard in the video where the soldiers were shouting president Buhari's name to help them.

One of the soldiers can be heard in the video saying " Boko Haram are not the ones killing us, lack of water and food is what killing us"

He also said " we are tired of this country and we are going to call amnesty international to help us intervene, more than 10 soldiers are dying everyday"

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/nigerian-soldiers-reacts-after-three.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Trizzi: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Watch Video HERE

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2019
No be their mates be US marines wey fight for Vietnam jungle 7 days straight without food and water during the Vietnam war.

Truth be told, Nigerian soldiers are too lazy.and that's because they're poorly trained. Even the chief of army staff Mallam tukur Buratai I doubt he fit do 10 pushups straight make he no collapse for floor and this is someone that's supposed to be a role model to the korofos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by izuch(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Seen
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by ultimatekint(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Wahala dey.Nigeria, God be merciful.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by PointZerom: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari is nothing but a cow dung.
An illiterate herdsman.

God will punish Buhari for all his wickedness against Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by hatchy(f): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Why won't they complain and blame someone for their failures when the government of the day always look for excuse to blame PDP for their total failure to deliver good governance.

Even if you give them all the water,food,and modern equipment in the world, they will still complain and blame someone because the blame game has become part of our national life since this idiot became president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2019
The poster above is a standard definition of a first class wayray
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Zansu007: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Nahwaooo things are really bad, and billions are allocated. Buhari doesn't show his in charge and must be booted out.

I wonder why everyone is keeping mute, during the last regime the govt was on his toes, and service chiefs were replaced and also fired.

And some zombies still support this current failure.smh
EOD#
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by subtlemee(f): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2019
They should just pack their loads and come back or abscond like the police officers that way the government will become serious
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by okosodo: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2019
While buratai is counting houses in dubai
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by oyebanji44: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Those troops milling around looked hale nd fresh not like someone who had nothing to eat or drink,.the supply was just irregular and there was no stream in that landlocked area..that place is a war zone and IED is planted in that area..everthing is not politics ..we just have to reason sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Jodhar: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2019
At least the army can't claim this one was in 2014, the soldiers called on Buhari to do something and they called him the president so there's no pinning this on the former administration. According to what they were saying, it happened in a place called alakano or alagano in borno state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by fishmillan: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
No be their mates be US marines wey fight for Vietnam jungle 7 days straight without food and water during cold war..

Truth be told, Nigerian soldiers are too lazy.and that's because they're poorly trained. Even the chief of army staff Mallam tukur Buratai I doubt he fit do 10 pushups straight make he no collapse for floor and this is someone that's supposed to be a role model to the korofos.

Kai danhiska , walahi .. Ba ankali, fool ..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by punisha: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2019
grin grin grin

Those are Cameroon soldiers.

I'm sure I heard bularry not buhari.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
No be their mates be US marines wey fight for Vietnam jungle 7 days straight without food and water during cold war..

Not holding brief for the Nigerian army but it really is foolhardy comparing the US Marines with better Medical,deployment and compensation plans to that of the Nigerian army ; but on whatever it is they are subjected to, on courses and tours, our officers usually are commendable...cut these ones some slack will ya? Their condition only but mirrors the kinda leadership the country has been subjected to.
Lol @ Buratai
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

No one was fighting in the Vietnam jungle during the cold war. That you would say such nonsense shows me you have no idea what you're saying, but even if I give you the benefit of doubt and assume it was a mistake, there's no truth in saying that US marines fought for 7 days without food and water at any point in time. The human body won't even survive 7 days without water, particularly if the person is fighting battles.

Don't be a liar, and give respect where it is due. Whether they are not trained up to par or have bad role models, that shouldn't be a basis to disrespect our armed forces and the sacrifices they make to keep Nigeria safe despite all the odds against them.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by NairaMedia: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by deanoffaculty: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
No be their mates be US marines wey fight for Vietnam jungle 7 days straight without food and water during the Vietnam war.

I strongly disagree with you on this phrase ''poorly trained'' and you comparing US Marines with NA is not a good comparison. You can fault the problem of NA to poor funding and 'zero' welfare and the Genesis of it could be traced to our HEARTLESS LEADERS. You cannot compare the budget for US Marines by the government to NA. NA are trying their best and they are well trained. One thing is for you to be trained and another thing is to get the necessary package you need to be on your feet. Until you are there, you will not appreciate these guys.
KUDOS TO NIGERIAN SOLDIERS!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by Kylekent59: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2019
I read a post yesterday about a doctor that is declared wanted for aiding the soldiers with food.

I don't understand Nigeria again ooo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by brightahia(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria is a failed country which can ONLY be revive by competent and trustworthy government.

RIP to the fallen Armies
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Reacts After Three Died Due To Lack Of Water And Food (photos) by johnkey: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oun pe.

As for me and my family we shall never join the military of this country with damned politicians. Must it be APC or PDP? I'm not understanding the foolishness in this country anymore.

This year I must japa

(1) (Reply)

You Go TDB Go Thief Phone.. / Ritual Is Real:how I Made Money From Bloodless Rituals / Photo : See How This Soldier Man Nak£d His Wife Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.