Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects (1116 Views)

I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / “how We Killed Businessman, And Roasted His Head For Money Ritual” – Suspects Co / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by vickayo: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Osun State Police command has paraded two suspected serial killers, Dauda Amusat and Kabiru Dudupariola, following their arrest on December 28, 2018, in Ifon.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye, alleged that the duo murdered a 42-year-old rice seller, Sanusi Isiaka, on May 14, 2017, near Slava Construction Company along Iwo Road, Osogbo and chopped off his head for ritual purpose. .

The suspects alleged that another businessman, Yekini Ayinde aka Abija, currently at large, gave them the contract to kill the deceased and paid them N200,000 for the assignment.

Isiaka had supplied bags of rice to Abija, who didn’t want to pay for the goods after selling them, hence his contract to the suspects to kill him.

Recounting how they killed the rice seller, Amusat said: “When we got to the bush, Abija told the driver to stop and he gave us a sign. We quickly overpowered Isiaka and tied him with a rope.

Kabiru wanted to kill him with his gun but we later decided to use a knife to cut his throat. After killing him, I remembered that I needed a human head for money ritual and I quickly removed his head.

I was roasting the head and preparing other items needed for the ritual when some policemen came. I managed to escape that day. I ran away from Ifon but they eventually apprehended me on December 28, 2018.

Gist Via>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/we-killed-businessman-roasted-his-head.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by vickayo: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
shocked
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by gift2xl: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
face d law
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yoruba ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by Ugo4ema2015: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
By dia foot we shall know dem......they can't do with out skull
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by earthsync(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
All this kin news dey pain me. Just killed an innocent man because of laziness and greed. Like a human part would somehow make you rich angry Jesus Christ this country!!!!! angry
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by raphretle: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
See wickedness.... They should be roasted too..
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by pythonkid(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
You roasted someone's skull because of money . SMH.. this guys be wierd AF.
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by SmallFlatino: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
shocked
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by babadigu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
shocked
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by Emmabraham: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin IF I TALK THEY WILL SAY I HATE THE WASTELAND
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by Liliyann(f): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Na den
A
F
O
N
J
A
Republic of skull miners...tufiakwa!!
Re: We Killed Businessman, Roasted His Head For Money Ritual – Suspects by viwupawos: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2019
God help us in this country

(1) (Reply)

She Is 72 British, He Is 27 Nigerian And Both Got Caught In Camera Scamming / Angry Global Reactions As Leah Sharibu Delivers Baby Boy In Boko Haram Camp / What To Do When Ask To Transfer Your Money At GUN Point By Armed Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.