Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter (2298 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading” / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by reicherMan: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
It has been a sad day for Otedola's daughters admirers as Reekado Banks broke the internet with loved up photos of him and the first daughter of Otedola daughter, Tolani who is DJ Cuppy elder sister.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/my-tolani-youre-one-reekado-banks.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by reicherMan: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
More Reactions HERE
Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by mogboyelade(f): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mtsheeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by Yusuph80(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Otedola girls with musicians sha

2 Likes

Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by Tonmiwatimmy: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
ugly boy with ugly thing .....
Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by Kooldon(f): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Not too excited cos breaking story is loading
Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by Dammyofficial(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
shocked
Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Thesame reekado banks that said he can't do a day without sex... I wonder how tola has been coping
Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by Olibboy: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Taken.
Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by tellwisdom: 2:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Ogbeni, better sing better song; make money, than hope on hopeless relationship..

Highest she can offer you is punny and gift, u probably can afford yourself. But say give you millions?? Better knack your head for wall make e correct. sad

1 Like

Re: My Tolani, You’re The One - Reekado Banks Confess Love To Otedola First Daughter by nedubest(m): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2019
why won;'t she be the one ehn grin

(1) (Reply)

Fear grips actress Fehintola after capturing a ”ghost” while taking video / Davido And Chioma Love Up In New Picture / Pictures Of Davido Recording A New Song In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.