Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert (754 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Clinton16: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
I stupidly fell for one Ogbebor Ehis Ehimwema, who parade himself as a Binary Trade Expert with this Instagram handle (mr Jonah binary trade investment) please my people, i want to track this guy down so that other people will not fall victim to him. I have the screen shot of our chat and his account details
Re: Scam Alert by Witlee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
If you have his account details what are you waiting for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by Clinton16: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Witlee:
i sent a mail to the Bank with evidence of our transaction, only for the Bank to advice me to go and report him to the Police,
Re: Scam Alert by Clinton16: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Clinton16:
i sent a mail to the Bank with evidence of our transaction, only for the Bank to advice me to go and report him to the Police,
I don't want to have anything to do with the Police they are not straight forward at all
Re: Scam Alert by Clinton16: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Witlee:
The Police are not to be trusted brother, what else can i do?
Re: Scam Alert by Witlee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Clinton16:
Why mailing the bank? Go to the station and get a police statement, take it to the bank them no born dem well, dem go answer you with his full details so you can track him

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by Witlee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Clinton16:
I don't want to have anything to do with the Police they are not straight forward at all

If you have the money to spend, they will attend to you well
Re: Scam Alert by Clinton16: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Witlee:

Why mailing the bank? Go to the station and get a police statement, take it to the bank them no born dem well, dem go answer you with his full details so you can track him
Thanks
Re: Scam Alert by Hoodbilonia: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
go to npf
gwt report.like say na beans.
npf must collect dia salary frm your hand first before any action
Re: Scam Alert by Clinton16: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
go to npf
gwt report.like say na beans.
npf must collect dia salary frm your hand first before any action
If the bank cannot act on the evidence i provide, i think i just have to forget about the issue, the money is just 10k, i only want the bank to help with his details, it's unfortunate.
Re: Scam Alert by Uploadme(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Clinton16:
I stupidly fell for one Ogbebor Ehis Ehimwema, who parade himself as a Binary Trade Expert with this Instagram handle (mr Jonah binary trade investment) please my people, i want to track this guy down so that other people will not fall victim to him. I have the screen shot of our chat and his account details

Post screenshots of your dealings with him and his full bank details for all to see.
Re: Scam Alert by Clinton16: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Uploadme:

Post screenshots of your dealings with him and his full bank details for all to see.
send me your WhatsApp number if you wish to see everything you mentioned
Re: Scam Alert by revived: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Life is easier

You can learn and trade options by yourself bro
Re: Scam Alert by Quim2: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Clinton16:
send me your WhatsApp number if you wish to see everything you mentioned

Lol, you people that get scammed deserve it.

Keep protecting the scanners info. He is so greatful.

(1) (Reply)

Harrowing Story Of An Innocent Balck Boy Executed / Teenage Girl Shot Dead After Mother Went To A Bar To Have Fun (photo) / 11 Years Old Boy Beaten Seriously In A School In Minna, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.