Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? (4850 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by tpiah: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2010
translation:

mamagee is turned on by debosky's profile pic, and debosky keeps dreaming about mamagee's underwear.

i could be wrong of course!
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
debosky:

We know that was your manifesto - as moderator I'd stop deleting posts and banning people.  grin grin
So, what was your manifesto when seun deactivated your position? Let me guess, when I become a has- been mod, I vow to run unclothed with a woman's bra over my head to tell people how angry and hurt I am. grin

debosky:

Impossicant. . . .there's a greater chance of tumfulu and becomrich becoming admins on this site than of you becoming a mod. grin grin
And as I stated before. . .I had the chance of becoming a moderator and be oozing off messages everyday but I turned it down because I knew it's as vain as running around unclothed with a bra over one's head. wink

debosky:

LMAO - I wish. Since you're so close to Seun and chat-up frequently, why don't you ask him? grin

I have no doubts. . .the answer lies in your reply. grin

debosky:

You're denser than I thought at first - you don't use 'is' with a PLURAL form i.e. posts, but you're so clueless you think a different word 'replies' would be sufficient. sad
You're as vain as I thought you were, can you at least highlighten the statement in which the error occurred, Einstein? grin

debosky:

You're retarded - singular and plural usage was the error you failed to discern. Like I said earlier, I can't split your cranium and insert an ounce of intelligence. . . .it is already chock full of idiocy. cheesy
Oh, please quit oozing out flaw and highlighten or bolden the statement. . .

Or didn't your high level of "Intelligence" ever come up with that?

debosky:

hehehe. . . .how do you know my profile picture is fake? cheesy Stop stalking me mama-gee. . . . .and make sure you Fedex that bra to me ASAP. tongue
Stalking you? sorry to burst your bubble, I don't stalk mad men especially one that are as vain as you. wink

I probably found out the same way you stalked your way into creating the assertion that I begged seun to become a mod. wink
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

So, what was your manifesto when seun deactivated your position? Let me guess, when I become a has- been mod, I vow to run unclothed with a woman's bra over my head to tell people how angry and hurt I am. grin

LMAO - go develop your own lines babes, stop using the same ol tired comment. I was asked and actually became a mod, your asking was a mistake hence the rescinding of the request by Seun.

And as I stated before. . .I had the chance of becoming a moderator and be oozing off messages everyday but I turned it down because I knew it's as vain as running around unclothed with a bra over one's head. wink

In your wildest dreams you can't become a mod - give it up now. grin

I have no doubts. . .the answer lies in your reply. grin
You're as vain as I thought you were, can you at least highlighten the statement in which the error occurred, Einstein? grin
Oh, please quit oozing out flaw and highlighten or bolden the statement. . .

Or didn't your high level of "Intelligence" ever come up with that?

If with my multiple clarifications you don't understand, then I can't help you. Go and ask for a refund from your secondary school English teacher.

Another reason you can't even move close to being a mod, when simple English grammar evades you.

Stalking you? sorry to burst your bubble, I don't stalk mad men especially one that are as vain as you. wink

I probably found out the same way you stalked your way into creating the assertion that I begged seun to become a mod. wink

[quote][/quote]

I am not vain, I am a humble man. smiley

As for your lobbying to be a mod, the evidence is strewn all over the forum. . . it would take a blind person to miss your obvious angling for the position. tongue
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
Blah, Blah, Blah. . .same old kindergarten stuff.

I'm so sick of belittling myself by exchanging words with a has been, so here let me give it to you.

Let me give you the straight ticket/ bottom line:

If I were in your shoes as a has been moderator, I would take the little shed of what's remaining of my dignity and ego and vent off into anonimousity.  winkgrin

Trying to show the whole world of how vain and ridiculous I am is just like a little coward showing proof of why he's known for what he/she is, in your own case, you're depicting why seun deactivated your position which is that lack of self control and a leadership quality. grin

Let me leave you now to meet a new user to vent off your frustration and anger on or better still give you time to assess your plans on running around unclothed all over the streets of North London until then buh-bye. wink
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
**Grabs popcorn and takes his chair** tongue
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by googles: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

ok !!! the pink is blinding
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by 1105(f): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
[size=15pt]ROTFL,

Truely my enemies are @ war among themselves

I kant stop laffin,

see all of them in one place
pweety
luiz
dobosky
mama-gee
mukina
Philip

WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR,

GRABS HEINEKEN AND SUYA,

LET THE FIGHTS BEGIN~~~~~~~~~
[/size]
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Blah, Blah, Blah. . .same old kindergarten stuff.

I'm so sick of belittling myself by exchanging words with a has been, so here let me give it to you.

Let me give you the straight ticket/ bottom line:

If I were in your shoes as a has been moderator, I would take the little shed of what's remaining of my dignity and ego and vent off into anonimousity.  winkgrin

Trying to show the whole world of how vain and ridiculous I am is just like a little coward showing proof of why he's known for what he/she is, in your own case, you're depicting why seun deactivated your position which is that lack of self control and a leadership quality. grin

Let me leave you now to meet a new user to vent off your frustration and anger on or better still give you time to assess your plans on running around unclothed all over the streets of North London until then buh-bye. wink

Can you stick to words you understand? There is no such word as 'anonimousity'.

Like I said earlier, seek a refund from the school that let you out with your level of stupidity unchanged.

I do agree with you though - there's no point trying to show how ridiculous you are. . . .no amount of depiction can ever equal your level of stupidity. You are truly one of a kind grin

This has been a nice distraction I must say - keeping you here jabbering nonsense at least keeps you off the hallowed grounds of our thread.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
That's what a typo is, I meant to type "Animousity"

And don't feel like a genius cause you simply detected a typo.

That's why I stated that I was tired of belittling myself cause stupidity is infectious.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2010
Bookmarks thread and moves on
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2010
mama-gee:

That's what a typo is, I meant to type "Animousity"

And don't feel like a genius cause you simply detected a typo.

That's why I stated that I was tired of belittling myself cause stupidity is infectious.

You are a consummate retard - there is no word spelled 'animousity'. Did you mean to invent a new word? cheesy

Two tries yet you failed. . . .let's see if you can get it right after a third try. grin grin grin

Just take my advice and stick to simple words. . . .these complicated ones are simply too much for your little brain.

Warning to Parents: Don't let your kids turn out like mama-gee, supervise their education. grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by 1105(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
Warning to Parents: Don't let your kids turn out like mama-gee, supervise their education.

ROTFL, MFAO~ grin grin grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by tpiah: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
lol

the koko here is this:

initially, when mamagee was following seun around asking him to unban her, it appeared there was some minor or major crushing going on at that side.

of course she also disturbed mukina the same way over ban, but we all know it's different when the equation is male-female.

afterwards, mamagee was on debosky's case over her ban/s, and of course the situation had to reach it's logical conclusion according to the law of attraction and dynamics.

this same law states when two males are being attracted by the same woman, sparks must fly.

and so debosky and seun no gree again for whatever reason.

after a while, it got to 190's turn.

helloo- 190 and debosky are currently at loggerheads.

of course i could be quite wrong but need i say more.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
debosky:

You are a consummate retard - there is no word spelled 'animousity'. Did you mean to invent a new word? cheesy

Two tries yet you failed. . . .let's see if you can get it right after a third try. grin grin grin

Just take my advice and stick to simple words. . . .these complicated ones are simply too much for your little brain.

Warning to Parents: Don't let your kids turn out like mama-gee, supervise their education. grin
What a dumbass! grin

I recommend you beg seun to make you a supermoderator so that you'll stick to banning users and deleting messages cause that's what you're good at.

Now, once again I'm being forced to belittle myself one last time. embarassed

Animousity: A feeling of resentment and hatred.

Although, some people think the correct spelling is "Animousity" while others think it's "Animosity", it all depends on the country in which you attended college and the way you recognize spellings through their phonetic sound.

It's just like most people spell recognise with the "Z" and others with the "s". even the word "Neighbourhood", some countries spell it as "neighborhood" while others think the correct spelling is "neighbourhood".

Whether you add the "U" or not, it doesn't matter cause anyone can still recognise it except of course your daft arse. grin

C'mon boy, quit embarassing yourself and run along with what's remaining of your dignity after having your position deactivated and running unclothed all over the streets of North London with a bra over your head. grin

I'm sick of creating attention for an infamous reason on the nairaland board. . .seun is probably laughing his butt off
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mukina2: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
mama-gee:

What a dumbass! grin

I recommend you beg seun to make you a supermoderator so that you'll stick to banning users and deleting messages cause that's what you're good at.

Now, once again I'm being forced to belittle myself one last time. embarassed

Animousity: A feeling of resentment and hatred.

So, dummie. . . here's the meaning, so maybe now you'll take what's remaining of your washed up arse and fade into the streets running unclothed all over the streets of North London. grin

phew no more pink fonts. we thank God.

mamagee the word is spelled a-n-i-m-o-s-i-t-y . get over it
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^Mukina, most countries know it as "Animousity". . .
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mukina2: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
mamagee what countries oh . , ?
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^Some European countries, London for example think "neighbourhood" should be spelled with the "U" but here in the United States it's spelled without the u, it's simply spelled like this "neighborhood"
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mukina2: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
na wa . .when you kon modify your post and add this na?
. .go easy on the insults wink

mama-gee:

Although, some people think the correct spelling is "Animousity" while others think it's "Animosity", it all depends on the country in which you attended college and the way you recognize spellings through their phonetic sound. It's just like most people spell recognise with the "Z" and others with the "s". even the word "Neighbourhood", some countries spell it as "neighborhood" while others think the correct spelling is "neighbourhood".

Whether you add the "U" or not, it doesn't matter cause anyone can still recognise it except of course your daft arse. grin

C'mon boy, quit embarassing yourself and run along with what's remaining of your dignity after having your position deactivated and running unclothed all over the streets of North London with a bra over your head. grin

I'm sick of creating attention for an infamous reason on the nairaland board. . .seun is probably laughing his butt off

mama-gee:

^^Most european countries, London for example think "neighbourhood" should be spelled with the "U" but here in the united states it's spelled without the u, it's simply spelled like this "neighborhood"
we are talking of animosity, smiley everyone knows certain spellings vary from place to place

Debo
I take God beg you biko leave the English tincha alone grin grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^Cause if I don't, he'll find it very difficult to comprehend.

I had to take it step by step. grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by 1105(f): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
tpiah:

lol

the koko here is this:

initially, when mamagee was following seun around asking him to unban her, it appeared there was some minor or major crushing going on at that side.

of course she also disturbed mukina the same way over ban, but we all know it's different when the equation is male-female.

afterwards, mamagee was on debosky's case over her ban/s, and of course the situation had to reach it's logical conclusion according to the law of attraction and dynamics.

this same law states when two males are being attracted by the same woman, sparks must fly.

and so debosky and seun no gree again for whatever reason.

after a while, it got to 190's turn.

helloo- 190 and debosky are currently at loggerheads.

of course i could be quite wrong but need i say more.

Tpiah must u continue washing my dirty linen in public~ angry angry
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2010
Let's even look at the original statement:

If I were in your shoes as a has been moderator, I would take the little shed of what's remaining of my dignity and ego and vent off into anonimousity.

This is the daftest statement ever - why would I vent off into 'a feeling of resentment and hatred'? Do people vent off into feelings? You are both unable to spell, neither are you capable of stringing together coherent sentences. Just give up.

Your idiocy is unbelievable, but your mendacity has taken things to a completely new level. cheesy

There is NO ALTERNATE SPELLING for animosity with a 'u'. Only a daft little child with a lack of basic grammar and comprehension skills will attempt to cover up frequent and idiotic mistakes.

I give up on you - you'll only come up with an even dumber explanation that beggars belief. There is truly no way to measure the depth of your foolishness.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
debosky:

If I were in your shoes as a has been moderator, I would take the little shed of what's remaining of my dignity and ego and vent off into anonimousity.

This is the daftest statement ever - why would I vent off into 'a feeling of resentment and hatred'? Do people vent off into feelings? You are both unable to spell, neither are you capable of stringing together coherent sentences. Just give up.

Your idiocy is unbelievable, but your mendacity has taken things to a completely new level. cheesy

There is NO ALTERNATE SPELLING for animosity with a 'u'. Only a daft little child with a lack of basic grammar and comprehension skills will attempt to cover up frequent and idiotic mistakes.

I give up on you - you'll only come up with an even dumber explanation that beggars belief. There is truly no way to measure the depth of your foolishness.

*death* mamagee, if you need a land and a shovel, holla at me!
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2010
debosky:

Dumbass---It simply means you should vent off into a feeling of hatred and resentment cause no one wants your dumb arse in the forum.

Resentment: A feeling of displeasure triggered by an emotionally disturbing experience.

In your own case, you should vent off into a feeling of resentment cause seun deactivated your arse. grin

That's just like saying someone would vent off into armageddon (insights on destructive forces of the universe) or for example someone simply states you should vent off into unexistence, "unexistence" , it simply means that you should fade into an unsymbolic member in a gathering.

Hence dummie, I'm not that much of a great English lecturer but your daftness makes me feel like a wonderful professor. grin

Grow the heck up and take the advice, stop gasconading on your former position as a moderator.

I don't belong to your idiosyncratic world of running unclothed with a bra over your head. grin grin

Face facts--you're a nuisance and that caused seun to deactivate your position and whether I use the term "Anonimousity" with the "U" or without the "U", it won't change that. grin

I didn't want to be acumen towards you but your reply was soo daft that even a man known for his equanimity would have easily burst out in rage.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by 1105(f): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2010
Cool to see mama-gee and dobosky fighting,

anywhere 190 is,

his enemies must scatter~
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by SSaemoenl(m): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2010
E hhhhh! Mama-gee is not that kind BAD as u people thinks, Go over to RELIGIOUS and see what is happening there. woman-preacher in the house
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by debosky(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

I didn't want to be acumen towards you but your reply was soo daft that even a man known for his equanimity would have easily burst out in rage.

You didn't want to be acumen towards me? cheesy

Who is composing these senseless sentences for you? Are you shagging Kosovo or what?

Kindly shut your mouth. . . .though I doubt that would limit the stupidity from oozing out. . . .it would likely find another route out through your pores.

Your usage of 'animousity' is wrong, senseless and completely without an ounce of reasoning. Coupled with three attempts to spell which you failed woefully at, there is no need to continue this discourse.

If nothing else, I have managed (even if temporarily) to exorcise the stupid posting in pink coloured texts from your debased mind.
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by 1105(f): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2010
[size=15pt]Jeezuz

JEEEZUZZ,

BLOOD OF GEEZUZ,

SPRINKLES HOLY WATER ON DOBOSKY'S FACE,

[/size]
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by SSaemoenl(m): 12:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Mama-gee, I dont see u reply this comment. CAPITAL enough embarassed angry
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2010
debosky:

You didn't want to be acumen towards me? cheesy

Who is composing these senseless sentences for you? Are you sleeping-with Kosovo or what?

Kindly shut your mouth. . . .though I doubt that would limit the stupidity from oozing out. . . .it would likely find another route out through your pores.

Your usage of 'animousity' is wrong, senseless and completely without an ounce of reasoning. Coupled with three attempts to spell which you failed woefully at, there is no need to continue this discourse.

If nothing else, I have managed (even if temporarily) to exorcise the silly posting in pink coloured texts from your debased mind.

Fail!- - - grin

I know you have a hard time comprehending grammar but daft words like "Mendacity" don't exist. grin

Looks like you've been kissing my butt for my usage of terms, let's look at yours.

"Mendacity", Is that even a word in the dictionary? - - -

You don't know the definition of "acumen" and you keep oozing out big words like a sesquipedalian. grin

You need to lay off the ego and face the fact that you're a big dummie or else you'll end up being known as a daft egomaniac. grin

Okay, let me lecture you once again cause it looks like you still need two or more lessons.

Acumen: Quickness of judgement

In your own case, I didn't want to be so fast to judge the fact that you're a dummie, who looks like the penultimate dummie now?

And what if I changed my mind on using a black font, what does that have to do with anything,lol?

You tried acting like a genius and you ended up looking ridiculous and now you bring up the word "animousity/animosity" to cover up your arse. grin

Stick to running unclothed, will ya? cause that's what reputable clowns like you are known for. cheesy

Oh inventor of fake grammar, I have finally put an end to your ridiculous assertion of mama-gee campaigning to become a moderator at least for the mean time even if you'll bring it up again in the future.

Thanks for the laugh though. grin
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by SSaemoenl(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2010
^^^ U always loose urself, I told u not to respond to her comment. God am FINISHING angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? by 1105(f): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2010
^^
This is lovely

That is why 190 SSaemoenl loves mama-gee,

she is tough  BUILT TUFF

Mama-gee U are pweety good in Niglish,

u are very rite there,

But man dobo, is also Tuff-er!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Photos: House Made In A Car Format Spotted In Asaba Delta State / The World’s Smallest Mom / Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.