Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

In Need Of A Pup Please - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / In Need Of A Pup Please (615 Views)

Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. / Who's Willing To Give Out A Pup / Hello Ur Helps Needed In Winning A Pup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Pup Please by holaoni(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hey guys! Please I'm seriously in need of a pup..... I've be longing to have one but sincerely I just can't afford to have it. I will be so glad to have 1 from anybody. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by TheSpyCritic: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Kindly call 08064347217. Let's give u the best deal ever.
Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by holaoni(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Still interested please
Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by holaoni(m): 2:30am On Jan 09, 2019
I still want o! Somebori help my life please
Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by Yorubaseeker: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Chief, if you cant afford to buy how then can you afford to take of it when you get it feeding, health wise and general maintenance
Dog isn't easy to up bring.
Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yorubaseeker:
Chief, if you cant afford to buy how then can you afford to take of it when you get it feeding, health wise and general maintenance
Dog isn't easy to up bring.
Don't mind them, they will be saying they don't want ekuke, it is foreign dog that they want, dem tink say Na beans to take care of all this foreign dog.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by Baroba(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bros, go and get yourself a Nigerian local dog, they make wonderful pets, you won't be spending a fortune on vet fees, practically easy to feed, since they have adapted to eating what we eat, easy to maintain and very affectionate...Those foreign breed will send you running mad if you do no have the resources to look after them.. The best dog I ever had was our dear own Naija breed, can't remember visiting the vet for one day or this dog ever getting sick, and he lived to a ripe old age of 14years..
Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by Fodam: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Call this number 08026359689 i have 4 foreign puppies
Re: In Need Of A Pup Please by fabre4: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
if you cant afford one how will you feed it and take care of it, if it is infected with lets say parvo? to take care of dog isnt childs play

(1) (Reply)

Male Pug Available For sale In Port Harcourt / See The Dog That Receives £5 Weekly As Pocket-money From Owner / Nigerians React As A Man Disconnects Two Tortoise Enjoying Themselves [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.