Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Chinese Shredded Beef Sauce.. The Making! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Shredded Beef Sauce.. The Making! (908 Views)

A Delicious And Creamy Pasta Recipe With Shredded Beef And Shrimp. / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / How To Make Shredded Beef Sauce At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Shredded Beef Sauce.. The Making! by biyiwyle(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's amazing that intercontinental dishes though delicate, are the simplest to make.

You only need to switch your mindset from the normal pepper stew that is traditional prepared to some other spices, thickners, sauces and marinades.

For example, cornflour, sweet chilli sauce, soysauce, veggies etc

SHREDDED BEEF SAUCE

This sauce is what I love ordering with any of my dishes whenever I'm out on an event because of it's richness and the alluring black colour.

That is why immediately I registered for Chinese culinary class, it was the first question on my mind to ask the tutor

RECIPE

* Onions

* Green Pepper and yellow bell pepper

* Carrot

* Soysauce (dark)

* Corn flour

* Beef stock/chicken stock

(Natural unprocessed beef and chicken stock)

* Seasoning

* Ginger

* Garlic

PREPARATION

There are three simple steps to take;

1. Prepping the veggies and meat

2. Sauteing them

3. Preparing the sauce

Prepping (veggies and beef)

* Wash and Cut the carrots, meat, peppers and onions in strips.

* Season the meat with curry, thyme, seasoning cubes, garlic and ginger powder and leave to sit for sometime.

Sautèing

Sautèing is a process of lightly frying and stirring food in little oil. So you saute the veggies first for about 2-3 minutes.

Pack off; then you do likewise to the meat but for about 5 minutes. It shouldn't be deeply fried but the colour should be out.

3. Preparing The Sauce

Read all @; http://www.caterbakes.com/2018/11/chinese-shredded-beef-sauce-making.html?m=1

Re: Chinese Shredded Beef Sauce.. The Making! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

5 Millennial Nigerian Chefs That'll Leave A Mark In The Food Industry (male) / Passion For Food Catering Company / Chocolate Candy At Your Surround

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.